Gusto is a modern, online people platform that helps small businesses take care of their teams. On top of full-service payroll, Gusto offers health insurance, 401(k)s, expert HR, and team management tools. Today, Gusto offices in Denver, San Francisco, and New York serve more than 100,000 businesses nationwide.
Our mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life, and it starts right here at Gusto. That’s why we’re committed to building a collaborative and inclusive workplace, both physically and virtually. Learn more about our Total Rewards philosophy.
Our Sales organization is growing and we are excited to hire the next member of our Mid-Market team, located in Denver. We’re seeking an experienced sales professional with a track record of success in B2B payroll and HR software sales. Gusto serves over 100,000 small business and was recently named Entrepreneur Magazine’s #1 platform for payroll and HR. You will be working with our largest prospects and helping to build our outbound sales motion.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Serve as a trusted advisor to small to medium sized business owners, helping them explore how Gusto’s People Platform can solve for their known, and sometimes unknown needs and challenges
- Drive revenue by navigating the full customer buying journey, from start to finish, with subject matter expertise and the ability to transform the complicated world of payroll, HR and benefits, into simple concepts that create curiosity and drive action
- Be a key voice on our cross-functional team across Marketing, BizOps, Sales, Sales Ops, Customer Success and Experience, Engineering and Product through an iterative learning process to improve our product and offering for small businesses.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- A top performer: 2+ years of B2B payroll and HR sales experience, current or recent past, with a track record of consistently exceeding monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets. You are competitive, most of all with yourself.
- An entrepreneurial mindset: Desire to help define and iterate the roadmap for how we win more customers
- A hyper organized executor : Ability to successfully operate in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with high expectations of performance and cross-functional collaboration.
- A change agent: Experience navigating ambiguity and complex challenges by creating structure and repeatable processes with ambition and enthusiasm
At Gusto, we strive to provide rewards that empower employees to achieve their financial and personal goals. We offer competitive compensation packages with a strong emphasis on equity based compensation (ownership in Gusto). To learn more about Gusto’s compensation philosophy and benefits offerings please view our Total Rewards Approach page.
Our cash compensation range for this role is $95,000 OTE per year to $130,000 per year in Denver. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including candidate experience and expertise, and may vary from the amounts listed above.
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Gusto considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Gusto is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.