Deadline to Apply:
Target Start Date: 6/21/21
Business Systems Analyst (CX)
Gusto is growing our Business Technology team and looking for a dynamic, visionary Business Systems Analyst! You'll deliver scalable solutions leveraging Salesforce and other technologies in partnership with our Customer Experience, Success and Support teams. Our mission is to Support our Gustie teams to achieve business success by providing relevant and insightful solutions.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Serve as a strategic thought partner for all of the customer enablement teams and own projects end to end from inception to completion.
- Perform detailed business analysis to formulate business requirements and identify, investigate and recommend innovative technology capabilities supporting Gusto’s business objectives
- Regularly audit and provide input to CX I&O organization on: overall support efficiency; Salesforce ServiceCloud health, usage, and effectiveness; platform strategy; areas of improvement
- Drive the annual and long-term planning process in partnership with business stakeholders, build a roadmap and deliver on your commitments
- Work with the development team to ensure the design and development of technology solutions fulfills all business requirements, achieves desired business objectives and goals.
- Analyze current processes to identify opportunities for improvement
- Perform unit testing, integration testing, and performance testing of new application functionality. Analyze and mitigate issues identified during testing
- Organize and prioritize feature implementation and team requests.
Here’s what we're looking for:
- 6+ years of experience as a business analyst supporting Customer Support and Service related functions
- 3+ years of experience with Salesforce Service Cloud.
- Positive problem solver who loves the challenge of advancing customer service beyond the status quo.
- Strong communication skills and experience collaborating across many different operating teams
- Top-notch prioritization skills and experience driving technology roadmap
- Experience performing Project Management functions delivering large and small workstreams in a fast-paced environment
Our cash compensation amount for this role is targeted at $94k - $117K/yr in Denver & most remote locations, and $115K - $142K/yr San Francisco & New York. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including candidate experience and expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above.
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.