Gusto is a modern, online people platform that helps small businesses take care of their teams. On top of full-service payroll, Gusto offers health insurance, 401(k)s, expert HR, and team management tools. Today, Gusto offices in Denver, San Francisco, and New York serve more than 100,000 businesses nationwide.
Our mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life, and it starts right here at Gusto. That’s why we’re committed to building a collaborative and inclusive workplace, both physically and virtually. Learn more about our Total Rewards philosophy.
The University Programs Specialist will be empowered directly by our Head of Recruiting Operations and Programs. In this role, you will be responsible for building a strong pipeline of representative talent for various teams across the company. This is an opportunity to continue elevating our early career program.
Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day:
- Recruit emerging talent for our intern, new grad, and apprenticeship programs across technical and non-technical teams
- Engage, build, and maintain relationships with campus, bootcamp, and diversity partners
- Support the planning, coordination, execution, and reporting results for early career initiatives including events, conferences, and programs throughout the year
- Partner with our University Programs Manager to provide data-inspired recommendations to guide decision-making related to early career recruiting strategies and goals
Here’s what we're looking for:
- 2+ years of full cycle recruiting experience
- Consistent track record of attracting and closing a representative slate of candidates from various sourcing channels
- Experience recruiting in a fast-paced, high volume environment, preferably at a tech company
- Working knowledge of a major applicant tracking system (Greenhouse, Lever, Jobvite, etc) and sourcing or event-management tools (Jumpstart, LinkedIn, etc)
- Ability to partner cross functionally, across all levels of the organization
- Comfortable navigating ambiguity and a constantly changing environment
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of early career talent trends
Our cash compensation amount for this role is targeted at $61,000-$73,000/year in Denver & most remote locations, and $77,000-$92,000/year for San Francisco & New York. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including candidate experience and expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above.
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Gusto considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Gusto is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.