Gusto is a modern, online people platform that helps small businesses take care of their teams. On top of full-service payroll, Gusto offers health insurance, 401(k)s, expert HR, and team management tools. Today, Gusto offices in Denver, San Francisco, and New York serve more than 100,000 businesses nationwide.
Gusto’s business and go-to-market teams are growing. We are seeking a tenured recruiter with a background in Sales recruiting who can help us attract and identify strong sales and sales leadership talent. As a Senior Sales Recruiter, you will help build out our revenue teams, shape the hiring strategy and process, partner with stakeholders, own the full life cycle from beginning to end and ensure an exceptional candidate experience.
Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day:
- Manage full-cycle recruitment process: source qualified candidates, review resumes, pre-screen candidates, create interview plans and closing strategies, while moving the interview process forward in a delightful and timely manner
- Build trusted and long-term relationships with hiring managers and key stakeholders to coach them on hiring best practices
- Create unique strategies to identify, attract, and engage with the best talent with a relentless focus on building representative and diverse pipelines
- Proactively contribute to improving Recruiting at Gusto by challenging the status quo and providing useful suggestions for improvement
- Effectively communicate Gusto’s mission and culture, to help candidates understand impact and value
Here’s what we're looking for:
- 7-10 years of full-cycle recruiting experience ideally with 3 + years within a high-growth tech environment
- 3+ years directly supporting Sales teams with deep experience hiring Sales Leadership and Senior Business Development positions
- Deep understanding of hiring for complex, niche and leadership positions
- Experience building a diverse, representative pool of qualified candidates in a proactive, strategic manner
- Professional and versatile when sourcing, assessing, pitching and closing a candidate at all levels
- Passionate about ensuring a great candidate experience
- Exceptional project management skills, independent problem-solving skills, attention to detail, flexibility, and ability to collaborate with others and to work in a fast-paced environment
At Gusto, we strive to provide rewards that empower employees to achieve their financial and personal goals. We offer competitive compensation packages with a strong emphasis on equity based compensation (ownership in Gusto). To learn more about Gusto’s compensation philosophy and benefits offerings please view our Total Rewards Approach page.
Our cash compensation range for this role is $104,000 / year to $128,000 / year in Denver and most remote locations, and $122,000 - $150,000 in San Francisco and New York. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including candidate experience and expertise, and may vary from the amounts listed above.
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Gusto considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Gusto is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.