The Head of Core and Complete Care will help scale our support teams to deliver a world-class experience to our largest customer segments. You'll empower a team of senior support team leaders, and will help scale our operation to support millions of members of the next few years.
Gusto is a modern, online people platform that helps small businesses take care of their teams. On top of full-service payroll, Gusto offers health insurance, 401(k)s, expert HR, and team management tools. Today, Gusto offices in Denver, San Francisco, and New York serve more than 100,000 businesses nationwide.
Our mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life, and it starts right here at Gusto. That’s why we’re committed to building a collaborative and inclusive workplace, both physically and virtually. Learn more about our Total Rewards philosophy.
As the Head of Gusto's Core & Complete Care team, you will be a leader of change management, driving innovative solutions using technology and automation that will help grow and scale Gusto's Customer Experience teams. You will directly empower your teams to create exceptional customer experiences, and champion cross-functional partnership to deliver results.
This role is part of our Customer Engagement organization. Gusto's Engagement organization is the linchpin of our world-class experience. With their passion, insight, and customer advocacy, the CX team has helped Gusto maintain NPS of 70 while serving over 100,000 customers. We strive to positively influence millions of businesses and hundreds of millions of employees across the county.
Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day:
- Lead CX strategic direction for Gusto’s largest customer segments including identifying emerging technologies and implementing systems to ensure operational excellence and in turn exceptional customer outcome
- Empower a team of senior managers (leaders of leaders)
- Directly responsible for the service delivery model and execution for our largest customer segments
- Leader of change management in planning and facilitating organization-wide improvement to the customer experience.
- Foster a culture of engagement and excitement to deliver customer-driven results where Gusties feel empowered to put customers first and develop their careers within the organization.
- Solicit regular internal and external customer feedback to lead continuous process improvements to the customer experience.
- Work cross-functionally with other CX teams and shared services to deliver improvements to the Gustie and Customer experience.
Here’s what we're looking for:
- 7-10 years minimum of people management experience in CX and technology
- 5+ years leading other managers, setting strategic vision, and empowering high-performance teams
- BA/BS Degree in a related discipline or equivalent experience. MBA is a plus
- Proven track record of delivering extremely high level of satisfaction across a customer base while also taking pride in driving operational efficiencies
- Deep understanding of CX processes (e.g. WFM, OpEx) and the ability to drive customer loyalty
- Ability to think globally and strategically, influencing change across multiple business units and functions
- Customer-first mentality and a first-principle-thinking approach to innovate in delivering world class customer experience
- Thrives in a faced-paced environment with constant change and a rapidly growing team; is able to make measured, objective, data-driven decisions on a daily basis
At Gusto, we strive to provide rewards that empower employees to achieve their financial and personal goals. We offer competitive compensation packages with a strong emphasis on equity based compensation (ownership in Gusto). To learn more about Gusto’s compensation philosophy and benefits offerings please view our Total Rewards Approach page.
Our cash compensation amount for this role is targeted at $150,000 - $190,000 in Denver. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including candidate experience and expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above.
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Gusto considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Gusto is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.