Gusto is a modern, online people platform that helps small businesses take care of their teams. On top of full-service payroll, Gusto offers health insurance, 401(k)s, expert HR, and team management tools. Today, Gusto offices in Denver, San Francisco, and New York serve more than 100,000 businesses nationwide.
Our mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life, and it starts right here at Gusto. That’s why we’re committed to building a collaborative and inclusive workplace, both physically and virtually. Learn more about our Total Rewards philosophy.
Here's what you'll do:
- Partner with business analysts to understand requirements and provide scalable solutions in alignment with business technology strategy and architecture
- Develop and maintain end-to-end integrations with our homegrown application and sales/customer support tools
- Provide best practice recommendation for salesforce and other CRM projects
- Keep up to date on industry trends and recommend solutions beyond salesforce to meet business needs
- Develop and build solutions on the force.com platform using Visualforce, Lightning, Apex, Web Services and API's
- Improve quality and completeness of documentation and end-user training
- Be the key stakeholder for change management and development process
Here's what we're looking for:
- Deep knowledge and experience with Salesforce's suite of products across all SDLC phases
- 3+ years of experience with building custom solutions using Apex, Visualforce. Lightning experience is a plus.
- Salesforce Platform Developer and Salesforce Domain Architect certifications preferred.
- 3+ years of experience integrating business applications using platforms like Mulesoft, Snaplogic, Workato, etc. and APIs.
- Thorough understanding of SaaS data models, design considerations, and connected web services
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science/Math or equivalent practical experience
- Passionate about helping small business owners and converting pain points into solutions
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Gusto considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Gusto is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.