Gusto is a modern, online people platform that helps small businesses take care of their teams. On top of full-service payroll, Gusto offers health insurance, 401(k)s, expert HR, and team management tools. Today, Gusto offices in Denver, San Francisco, and New York serve more than 100,000 businesses nationwide.
Our mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life, and it starts right here at Gusto. That’s why we’re committed to building a collaborative and inclusive workplace, both physically and virtually. Learn more about our Total Rewards philosophy.
About the Role
Gusto is seeking a Recruiting Program Manager to help strategize, execute, and scale several recruiting initiatives that will enable us to build representative, inclusive and high performing teams at Gusto. This person will be a part of our Recruiting Operations and Programs function. The Program Manager will drive the execution of various projects and partner with all parts of the People team including but not limited to Internal Communications, Employee Engagement, People Partners, People Operations, as well as Recruiting leadership. This is a great opportunity for someone who has a maximizer mindset, enjoys thinking creatively about solving problems, promotes collaboration, and has a true passion for talent acquisition and development while keeping representation, inclusion, and equity top of mind.
Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day:
- Scale and evolve existing recruiting programs such as our referrals program, hiring committee, interviewer training, hiring manager training, and internal mobility
- Partner with recruiting leadership to create and facilitate an onboarding program and continuous education that enhances the skills and careers of our team of recruiters, sourcers, specialists, and coordinators
- Partner with our Employee Engagement team on recruiting projects that engage and nurture underrepresented talent
- Ensure successful implementation and management of new talent acquisition initiatives
- Drive process improvements and consistency across the team and develop new ways to improve efficiency
- Lead and participate in medium- to large-scope cross-functional projects, facilitating stakeholder support and reporting against milestones
- Track and use data to measure the progress, impact, and effectiveness of programs; report results to the team and leadership
- Research and incorporate best practices and ideas from the industry and other disciplines
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 7+ years of work experience: 3+ years project, product, or program management experience, including experience with large, multi-disciplinary programs and 4+ years of experience in a HR, recruiting, training & development, or related profession
- An end-to-end problem solving skill set, from strategizing and structuring a complex project or program through its execution
- Experience with change management and the ability to drive collaboration by building trust and credibility with leaders and individuals across the company
- Experience analyzing data to determine success metrics and measure program impact
- You embrace change with a great attitude and thrive in ambiguity
Our cash compensation amount for this role is targeted at $104,000-$128,000/year in Denver & most remote locations, and $122,000-$151,000/year for San Francisco & New York. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including candidate experience and expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above.
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Gusto considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Gusto is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.