We’re looking for a dynamic, strategic leader to take our Revops team to new heights!
Gusto is a modern, online people platform that helps small businesses take care of their teams. On top of full-service payroll, Gusto offers health insurance, 401(k)s, expert HR, and team management tools. Today, Gusto offices in Denver, San Francisco, and New York serve more than 100,000 businesses nationwide.
Our mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life, and it starts right here at Gusto. That’s why we’re committed to building a collaborative and inclusive workplace, both physically and virtually. Learn more about our Total Rewards philosophy.
Our Revenue Operations team focuses on driving acquisition through end-to-end funnel insights and optimization, enablement, pricing and analytics. As a leader on this team, you will play a critical role in developing the strategy, capabilities and operational rigor for our high growth sales team. Equal parts strategy and execution - you flex naturally to both modes of thinking, and empower a team of like-minded, high potential sales ops business partners to power a disciplined yet creative RevOps team. Candidates should align with our company values, be highly self-motivated to drive results, and have an insatiable desire to learn and grow to solve the business problems they face.
Here’s what you’ll do day to day:
- Strategic advisor to Sales and RevOps leadership: Support and volley decisions about go-to-market needs, programs, and operational needs with leadership.
- Live and breathe acquisition: Represent sales in xf projects with marketing, product and business technology teams to outsell all of our competitors
- Obsess about speed to lead and conversion: Diagnose process and tool improvements that lead to better outcomes: higher conversion rates, sales efficiency, better Gustie user experience and better customer experience
- Enable sales to hit the numbers: Advise on comp design and implement best-in-class incentives to motivate our reps to overachieve sales targets.
- Deliver tools and projects that enable us to WIN: Inform pipeline management best practices, and metrics / analytics to enable sales productivity. Translate pain points into comprehensive business requirements and projects
- Deeply understand our business drivers: Partner with our other RevOps team members, Finance team, and Marketing team to develop sales metrics and forecasts.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 10+ years of strategy, ops, or analytical experience; ideally 5+ in sales or business operations. Experience at a fast-paced technology company preferred.
- You’re passionate about Sales Ops and GTM strategy - you’ve done it right to help high potential, high velocity sales orgs scale, and you know how to avoid the pitfalls
- Persuasive communicator - you’re a natural storyteller, using data to back up your recommendations
- Adaptable; you flex naturally between influencing leadership, inspiring those you empower to think big, and rolling up your sleeves to get things done
- True passion for sales: you creatively find ways to make sales teams more productive.
- Hyper-organized with strong attention to detail; effective stakeholder and project management is the bare minimum and is part of your secret sauce
- You enjoy working with high octane growth companies, where things move fast, people are smart, and processes are quick to evolve - in fact, you’re often the one who moves them
- It’s exciting to empower a smart crew of like-minded, sales ops professionals - you’ll challenge the team to greater than the sum of its parts
Our cash compensation amount for this role is targeted at $126,000-$159,000/yr in Denver. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including candidate experience and expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above.
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Gusto considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Gusto is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.