Gusto is looking for a skilled, team oriented workforce management professional who loves strategically thinking outside the box to solution complex contact center quandaries. You will be an integral part of scaling the Workforce Management (WFM) team to propel Gusto to the next level of success.
Gusto is a modern, online people platform that helps small businesses take care of their teams. On top of full-service payroll, Gusto offers health insurance, 401(k)s, expert HR, and team management tools. Today, Gusto offices in Denver, San Francisco, and New York serve more than 100,000 businesses nationwide.
Our mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life, and it starts right here at Gusto. That’s why we’re committed to building a collaborative and inclusive workplace, both physically and virtually. Learn more about our Total Rewards philosophy.
This workforce management position will be directly responsible for the oversight and execution of all day to day WFM and Data Analytics Operations for our customer facing teams. This position will place a tactical emphasis on workforce planning while demonstrating a strong understanding of how planning, forecasting, and capacity requirements translate to scheduling and real-time management to support the teams and units within our customer facing departments.
Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day:
- Responsible for executing the workforce management strategy and day-to-day management of WFM functions; including forecasting, scheduling, real-time operations, staffing and technology needs.
- Actively leads and facilitates discussions of performance to forecast, partnering with operations leaders to optimize both forecast and performance capabilities.
- Sets goals for teams with a focus on improving customer experience and continuous improvement of WFM and Data Analytics operations.
- Ensures data analysts understand the business process and performance to be measured, while partnering with operational leaders to identify process gaps and improvements to be supported by measurement/reporting.
- Responsible for delivery of projects and initiatives within the organization management activities. Ensures that effective technology solutions are utilized consistently.
- Develop a data strategy and standardization of best practices to ensure the accuracy and scalability of workforce analytics.
- Provides support for special projects.
Here’s what we're looking for:
- 7+ years relevant work experience, preferably in a WFM role with a 300+ seat contact center using multiple channels
- Strong analytical skills with proficiency in excel
- SQL experience preferred
- Willingness to learn new software applications.
- Adept at complex problem solving, judgment, critical thinking, and decision making.
- Highly organized with an emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
- Structured thinker with sound attention to detail and accurately follow procedures.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with others in a team environment while juggling occasional time pressures and several tasks at the same time.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing with internal employees and external vendors/agencies at any experience level while being sensitive to professional ethics.
- Ability to work occasionally evenings and weekends to meet deadlines.
Our cash compensation amount for this role is targeted at $103,000-$130,000/yr in Denver & most remote locations. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including candidate experience and expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above.
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Gusto considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable