Gusto is looking for a Vendor Operations leader that is skilled in training, quality, and knowledge management programs.
Gusto is a modern, online people platform that helps small businesses take care of their teams. On top of full-service payroll, Gusto offers health insurance, 401(k)s, expert HR, and team management tools. Today, Gusto offices in Denver, San Francisco, and New York serve more than 100,000 businesses nationwide.
Our mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life.
At Gusto, vendor operations extends the capabilities of our world class CX organization. By working with partners that share our values, culture, and vision, we ensure our customers have the experience they expect when they connect with us. This role is a unique opportunity to make a huge impact in helping scale Gusto’s CX capabilities through our third party partners. The right candidate will have demonstrated experience developing, deploying and running a quality management framework that encompasses core elements of: training, quality audit, knowledge management, and customer satisfaction survey responses.
About the Team
The mission of our team is to build a flexible, scalable, high quality vendor support operation that can flex to the needs of the business yet provide our customers with the experience they expect.
Your role will be to be the thought and operational leader of our training, quality audit, knowledge management and customer survey efforts.. By understanding the pain points our customers have and taking quick action on them, we can create a virtuous cycle of continuous improvement that will serve as our foundation for years to come.
Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day:
- Own the timely delivery of knowledge management resources to vendor agents
- Own the end to end training life-cycle
- Lead the quality audit program for our Cx vendors
- Ensure the customer satisfaction survey process is running optimally to our partners. Collect insights and then provide actionable feedback to help drive improvements
- Work with engineering to surface audit and survey feedback to help drive tools roadmaps
- Work with our vendor partners to test new functionality, pilot new offerings, to scale the business
Here’s what we're looking for:
- 7+ Years of Experience in Vendor Operations, Training, Quality, and/or Knowledge Management
- Demonstrated CX/support leadership experience, preferably supporting 3rd parties
- Experience in quality management framework, six sigma, copc or other processes improvement disciplines
- Program Management experience, preferably leading Knowledge Management, Quality audit, and or training functions
- Ability to lead and influence others, often times remotely
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Gusto considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Gusto is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.