Gusto’s mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life. We do so by offering an integrated Payroll, Benefits and HR solution that delivers peace-of-mind to over 60,000 small businesses across the United States. We take pride in developing deep user understanding, obsess about the details, and go the extra mile to show our users we love them. Gusto is first and foremost customer driven – engineering, product and design collaborate as equals. We value thoughtfulness and empathy.
As a Senior Product Manager, you’ll lead and own the end-to-end customer experience across a product line. There are countless exciting opportunities for innovation in the small business space. In this role, you will have the freedom to run with product ideas and work with world class engineers and designers to see them through to the end.
Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day:
- Own and deliver complex features and products that improve the end-to-end customer experience and drive meaningful growth in revenue
- Identify market opportunities, build business cases, prioritize, and define product vision and strategy
- Articulate and design customer experiences that make our users smile, while helping them abide by complicated legal and compliance constraints
- Understand customer pain points, come up with solutions, and then prototype, iterate, and launch frequently
- Make smart decisions based on customer research, design sprints and prototyping while balancing short and long term goals
- Partner and collaborate with key cross-functional stakeholders across product, design, engineering, user research, marketing and support teams
Here’s what we're looking for:
- 4+ years of SaaS product management experience working closely with high functioning engineering and design teams
- Proven track record of product launches and iterations for complex customer-facing products
- Structured problem solver and expert at prioritizing features
- Strong product sense and the ability to inspire and lead a cross-functional team
- Eagerness to influence and elevate the PM team by identifying process improvements, mentoring others, and interviewing future Gusties
- Be sincerely empathetic and kind
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto’s mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life. By making complicated, impersonal business tasks simple and personal, Gusto is reimagining HR, payroll, and benefits for over 60,000 companies nationwide. Gusto has offices in San Francisco and Denver and the company’s investors include Google Capital, General Catalyst, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, as well as the founders of Instagram, Stripe, Nest, PayPal, Yelp, Dropbox, and Eventbrite, among others.