As Guru’s Sr. Performance Marketing Manager, you'll be a critical player in accelerating our new customer acquisition. In this role, you will help the entire go-to-market team maximize sales and self-serve revenue growth through the development, implementation, expansion, and ongoing maintenance of our paid marketing programs.
Are you deeply experienced in display marketing, search ads, and paid social? Have you worked for or with PLG B2B SaaS companies (think subscription models, product led growth, or businesses with both a self-serve and sales model, galore!)? Are you used to working in a fast-paced, rapid-growth environment with aggressive revenue targets?
This job is not only about how well you can drive paid media campaigns, it’s about how you lend your positivity and presence, combined with your skill set, to a highly collaborative Growth Marketing team. This reports directly to the Director of Demand Generation.
- Manage Guru’s end-to-end paid media strategy to increase both our self-serve registrations and lead generation to meet quarterly targets
- Measure, analyze, and share data-driven findings to efficiently improve our total conversions from paid marketing
- Craft a multi-channel attribution model to guide where and how we invest our paid media budget
- Project manage creation of all paid media assets (landing pages, ad copy, etc.) and explore alternate forms of paid media (social media, content syndication, media buys, and sponsored content)
- Lead and foster our partnership with our paid search agency on campaign execution, maximizing budget and improving CPL, CPA, and CPC
- Research to ensure we’re bidding and ranking where our key competitors and develop and implement testing strategies to improve KPIs (like creative/copy testing, audience segmentation, ad placements, and retargeting strategy to maximize full-funnel performance)
- Work closely with our CRO/SEO manager on conversion rate optimization across web channels we’re aiming to, and our Marketing Analytics, Marketing Operations, and Finance teams to ensure seamless tracking on effectiveness of paid campaigns
- Handle and forecast budget, as well as model how our paid channels are contributing to overall registrations, lead volume, and revenue targets
- 5-7 years of digital media experience, either in-house B2B SaaS or agency working primarily with B2B SaaS clients
- Experience managing an agency, consultants, or contractors to handle paid marketing investments
- An impeccable eye for detail with outstanding analytical, problem-solving and project management skills wrapped up with the ability to juggle many tasks and projects simultaneously
- Experience working directly in Google Ads, Google Analytics, LinkedIn Ads, & Twitter
- Ability to pull data from pivot tables, perform v-lookups, match data sets from Sheets & Excel
- An always-be-testing mentality; knowledge of the scientific method to run effective A/B tests across multiple channels
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to build strong relationships with external and internal partners on the go-to-market team
Benefits to you:
- Competitive salary
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Generous benefits package
- Professional Development & Wellness Allowance
- The chance to contribute to an upbeat, fully engaged culture
Guru is a dynamic, fast growing start-up based in Philadelphia and San Francisco. Our mission is to reinvent the way people connect with meaningful information at work. Guru’s knowledge management solution provides customer-facing teams access to expert-verified information where they work and when they need it most. We believe in cultivating a welcoming, inclusive culture that encourages personal growth through working hard and having fun.
Launched in September 2015, our vision is backed by an amazing group of investors including FirstMark Capital, Salesforce, Michael Dell, the Slack Fund, Emergence Capital, Thrive Capital and Accel. As we enter the next exciting stage of expansion, we're searching for passionate individuals to join our rapidly growing team.
This is a full-time position that can be Remote or based out of our Philadelphia or San Francisco offices. Re-location and/or Visa Sponsorship is not included in our hiring package. Applicants will need to be authorized to work in the US.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. All are welcome here. At Guru, being inclusive is very important to us. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identification, veteran status or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation.