Guru is looking for a Senior Product Analyst to join our Growth team. In this role, you will work with product development, marketing, and CX teams to build engaging experiences across the web and product that help grow the business. This position will be responsible for establishing and iterating on our core funnel metrics, working with product managers, engineers, designers, and marketers to help them improve customer acquisition, onboarding, engagement, conversion, and retention.
At Guru, we believe that the most important thing is not the analytics tools or techniques, but that data has an impact. That is, something changes due to analysis (a product, a metric, a process, or a decision) or else it’s a waste of time. Your job will be to enable people to act on analyses and make data a part of everyday operations.
This role is both technical and analytical.
- Identify and vet proper funnel metrics across web and product
- Implement event tracking and analyze data from across systems
- Develop methodologies and frameworks for product data analysis
- Align priorities across marketing campaigns, website, and signup
- Define and capture relevant customer segmentation for product/marketing
- Help teams make data-driven decisions around product, processes, and CX
- Teach others to fish aka. avoid becoming a bottleneck to using data
- 3+ years of marketing, product, and/or analytics experience
- An analytical mindset, with the intellectual curiosity to search for context and insight paired with a strong business and product acumen
- Proficiency in languages necessary for data collection and transformation eg. SQL or equivalent
- Solid understanding of statistical analysis, including A/B/n testing
- Experience with web and marketing analytics including web analytics, channel analysis/optimization, customer segmentation, and SEO
- Ability to wear many hats in your roles and work with different departments
- Applied experience in framing problems, collecting/preparing data, and applying analytical rigor to problem-solving
- Experience presenting analyses in a consumable that leads to results and decision making
Benefits to you
- Competitive salary
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Generous health and commuter benefits
- Dog Friendly Office
- The chance to contribute to an upbeat, fully engaged culture
Guru is a dynamic, fast growing start-up based in Philadelphia and San Francisco. Our mission is to reinvent the way people connect with meaningful information at work. Guru’s knowledge management solution provides customer-facing teams access to expert-verified information where they work and when they need it most. We believe in cultivating a welcoming, inclusive culture that encourages personal growth through working hard and having fun.
Launched in September 2015, our vision is backed by an amazing group of investors including FirstMark Capital, Salesforce, Michael Dell, the Slack Fund, Emergence Capital, and Thrive Capital. As we enter the next exciting stage of expansion, we're searching for passionate individuals to join our rapidly growing team.
This is a full-time position located in our San Francisco or Philadelphia offices. Re-location and/or Visa Sponsorship is not included in our hiring package. Applicants will need to be authorized to work in the US.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.