As a Principal Product Manager for Growth, you'll work across the company to develop and implement our growth strategy. As the product leader for growth, you will be responsible for developing an iterative approach for acquiring and expanding customers, especially focused on our velocity segment. You’ll be responsible for aligning the company strategy, priorities, and teams around pricing & packaging, customer acquisition, activation & onboarding, checkout & shopping cart, and revenue expansion.
As a Principal PM, you are responsible for the company’s success in ways that go beyond product development eg. Working across the company to hit revenue targets, attracting top and diverse talent across teams, and developing cross-functional processes and systems.
Accountability for results, without taking yourself too seriously, is a must.
- Help define and align our company strategy for product-led growth
- Identify and vet proper funnel metrics across web and product
- Align priorities across marketing campaigns, website, and signup
- Establish analytics and goal-driven reporting across the organization
- Improve conversion rates across signup, activation, purchase, and expansion
- Enable early customer success to improve long term customer value
- Develop an integrated CX across our velocity and upmarket segments
- Build strong empathy for our customers and the teams you work with
- Build a culture of learning and trust across the company
- Clearly communicate our strategy across the company
- 6+ years of growth and/or product management experience
- A history of driving results and also learning from mistakes
- A solid understanding of SaaS metrics and e-commerce optimization
- Demonstrated experience with data analysis and testing frameworks
- Ability to marry quantitative analysis with qualitative research techniques
- Experience getting things done across Product, GTM, and CX organizations
- Ability to overcome organizational boundaries to achieve goals
- Excellent communication skills
- High integrity and passion
Benefits to you:
- Competitive salary
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Generous health and commuter benefits
- Dog Friendly Office
- The chance to contribute to an upbeat, fully engaged culture
Guru is a dynamic, fast growing start-up based in Philadelphia and San Francisco. Our mission is to reinvent the way people connect with meaningful information at work. Guru’s knowledge management solution provides customer-facing teams access to expert-verified information where they work and when they need it most. We believe in cultivating a welcoming, inclusive culture that encourages personal growth through working hard and having fun.
Launched in September 2015, our vision is backed by an amazing group of investors including FirstMark Capital, Salesforce, Michael Dell, the Slack Fund, Emergence Capital, and Thrive Capital. As we enter the next exciting stage of expansion, we're searching for passionate individuals to join our rapidly growing team.
This is a full-time position located in our Philadelphia or San Francisco office. Re-location and/or Visa Sponsorship is not included in our hiring package. Applicants will need to be authorized to work in the US.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.