What You’ll Experience as a Senior Consultant at TGG:
- Achieving business results for our clients in various types of environments to include being an individual contributor, working with a team of TGG consultants, or a team leader at the client.
- Supporting growth at the client by identifying areas in which TGG can add value in partnership with the leadership team.
- Being part of a collaborative, values-based firm that has a reputation for great work and satisfied clients.
What You Will Work On:
- Leading clients and TGG teams to successfully deliver on projects.
- Working with Account Leads to develop business within existing and/or new clients.
- Embracing unstructured work to seek and find structured solutions, utilizing tool kits and best practices to execute and deliver outcomes for clients, while expanding and building upon previous skill sets.
Who Will You Work With:
- Client stakeholders ranging from individual contributors to senior executives.
- A collaborative team of consultants that deliver outstanding client service. With the opportunity to share learnings and expand skill sets.
- TGG partners, principals, account leaders, managers, and staff supporting you to excel within client projects and to achieve your professional development goals.
Examples of What You Bring to the Table:
- More than 8 years of consulting experience that demonstrates leadership capabilities.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver tangible results in various business environments.
- A desire to be intellectually curious, ensuring a deep understanding of client needs and ability to effectively navigate the unique nature of each customer and/ or scope of work.
- The ability to lead projects rooted in integrity within our service lines of execution, technology, people, and strategy. You have deep experience in enterprise program management, project management, business analysis, change management, and/or process improvement methodologies and how they are used in business settings. You have knowledge of Agile techniques and experience in organizational design and/or business strategy development.
- Proven success in setting up and proactively managing complex, cross-functional projects including both business units and IT team leadership. You have functional areas of expertise in digital, ecommerce, supply chain, technology, data architecture, and/or data analytics and industry expertise in healthcare, retail, insurance, financial services, manufacturing, and/or utilities.
- Demonstrated strong presentation, facilitation, and communication (written and verbal) skills while demonstrating grounded confidence to your audience.
- Experience with large scale modern ERP, CRM and POS projects highly preferred.
- Certification in any of the following: Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Project Management Professional (PMP), Lean Six Sigma, Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP), and/or Prosci ADKAR.
Salary and Benefits:
Nothing is more important to us than the well-being of our team. That is why we are proud to offer a full suite of competitive health benefits along with additional benefits such as: flexible PTO, a professional development stipend, volunteer opportunities, and team social activities.
Salaries vary and are dependent on considerations such as: experience and specific skills/certifications. The base plus target bonus total compensation range for this role is $110,00 - $155,000. Additional compensation beyond this range is available as a result of leadership and business development opportunities. Salary details are discussed openly during the hiring process.
Our TGG headquarters are located in Portland, Oregon. We also have teams in Bend, OR, Denver, CO, Salt Lake City, UT, and Reno, NV. Due to our current client needs, our consultants in all locations must have the ability to work remotely, work onsite, and have the ability to travel for consulting engagements to the markets we serve.
Why The Gunter Group:
TGG was created to be different, to be relational, to be insightful, and to maximize potential for our consultants, our clients, and our community. We listen first so we can learn, analyze, and deliver meaningful solutions for our clients. Our compass points towards our people and our “Non-Negotiables” always. Our driven employees make us who we are — a talented team of leaders with deep and diverse professional experience.
If you think this role is the right fit, please submit your resume and cover letter so we can learn more about you.
Read more about working at The Gunter Group on Glassdoor here.
The Gunter Group LLC is an equal opportunity employer.