What You’ll Experience as a Management Consultant at TGG:
- Achieving business results for our clients in various types of engagements within a variety of industries.
- Delivering high quality work to our clients within one or more of our service offerings of execution, technology, people, and strategy.
- Being part of a collaborative, values-based firm that has a reputation for great work and satisfied clients.
What You Will Work On:
- Executing and delivering high quality outcomes for clients.
- Embracing unstructured work to seek and find structured solutions, utilizing tool kits and best practices to execute and deliver outcomes for clients, while expanding and building upon previous skill sets.
Who Will You Work With:
- Client stakeholders ranging from individual contributors to senior executives.
- A collaborative team of consultants that deliver outstanding client service.
- TGG partners, principals, account leaders, managers, and staff supporting you to excel within client projects and to achieve your professional development goals.
Examples of What You Bring to the Table:
- Between 4-8 years of relevant experience.
- Delivered tangible results in technology environments.
- A fundamental and demonstrable understanding of project management, business analysis, change management, and/or process improvement methodologies used in business settings.
- Consistently demonstrated the ability to bring structure to complex, unstructured environments.
- Collaboratively developed effective problem statements with clients to capture root causes of business opportunities.
- Focused intent to build strong consensus and to partner with stakeholders to find legitimate paths forward.
- Serve as liaison between multiple stakeholder groups and third-party vendors, to understand current state and future state processes.
- Conduct training needs assessment and identify processes and skill gaps that need to be addressed.
- Design, prepare and deploy training aids, materials and sessions.
- Demonstrated strong presentation, facilitation, and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- You are potentially available to travel for consulting engagements to all the markets we serve.
Salary and Benefits:
Nothing is more important to us than the well-being of our team. That is why we are proud to offer a full suite of competitive health benefits along with additional benefits such as: flexible PTO, a professional development stipend, volunteer opportunities, and team social activities.
Salaries vary and are dependent on considerations such as: experience and specific skills/certifications. The base plus target bonus total compensation range for this role is $95,000 - $125,000. Additional compensation beyond this range is available as a result of leadership and business development opportunities. Salary details are discussed openly during the hiring process.
Our TGG headquarters are located in Portland, Oregon. We also have teams in Bend, OR, Denver, CO, Salt Lake City, UT, and Reno, NV. Due to our current client needs, our consultants in all locations must have the ability to work remotely, work onsite, and have the ability to travel for consulting engagements to the markets we serve.
Why The Gunter Group:
TGG was created to be different, to be relational, to be insightful, and to maximize potential for our consultants, our clients, and our community. We listen first so we can learn, analyze, and deliver meaningful solutions for our clients. Our compass points towards our people and our “Non-Negotiables” always. Our driven employees make us who we are — a talented team of leaders with deep and diverse professional experience.
If you think this role is the right fit, please submit your resume and cover letter so we can learn more about you.
Read more about working at The Gunter Group on Glassdoor here.
The Gunter Group LLC is an equal opportunity employer.