“I love the focus on producing great work and customer satisfaction by matching the right people to the right work and letting them put their skills and experience into practice.”
— TGG Team Member: D.H.
- Demonstrate an Agile mindset and working knowledge of Agile techniques including Scrum, Kanban, User Story Writing, and Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
- Ability to partner with key stakeholders to document and define product and experience strategies
- Develop program framework that includes key components for planning, managing and governing projects
- Collaboratively develop a multi-year roadmap
- Ability to facilitate cross-functional, multi-team ceremonies, value stream mapping, and agile training.
- Collaboratively develop effective problem statements with clients to capture root causes of business opportunities.
- Drive alignment on scope, work plan, and work schedule across multiple teams.
- Emphasize building strong consensus and collaborating to find legitimate paths forward.
- Work with teams to identify, manage and communicate dependencies that may impact timely project delivery.
- Assess project risk and implement risk mitigation plans in order to reduce negative impacts to business initiatives' delivery.
- Assess impacts of changes to project scope, cost or timelines. Facilitate impacted teams and stakeholder buy-in, and communicate the resulting plan.
- Deliver outstanding client service focused on solving the right problem in the right way.
- Leverage past leadership experience to build strong, goal-oriented teams.
- Using a listen-first philosophy, quickly form trusted-adviser relationships with clients, including senior executives.
- Think strategically and facilitate goal-oriented working sessions to develop value-add solutions to client problems and opportunities.
- Maintain a self-starter mindset to proactively anticipate and address client needs.
- Lead delivery-oriented project teams using compelling communication tools and techniques that fit the culture of the client’s business.
- You are potentially available to travel for consulting engagements to all the markets we serve.
- 4-10+ years of relevant experience, preferably in an Agile Project Management role
- Bachelor’s degree, Agile certification from Scrum Alliance (CSM, CSPO), ICAgile, PMI ACP (Agile Certified Practitioner), SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework), LEAN or other Agile organizations
- Experience with Agile Lifecycle tools such as Version One, JIRA, or Rally
- Experience planning and implementing strategic transformation initiatives
- Lives and applies Agile values and principles in daily activities, even when under pressure from competing priorities of customers/stakeholders
- Solid technical background with an ability to address accessibility and compatibility issues
- Ability to drive results and positively influence others towards a business objective regardless of reporting structure
- Motivated by an entrepreneurial mindset and comfortable with the ambiguity that is often found within the start-up environment
Salary and Benefits:
Nothing is more important to us than the well-being of our team. That is why we are proud to offer a full suite of competitive health benefits along with additional benefits such as: flexible PTO, a professional development stipend, volunteer opportunities, and team social activities.
Salaries vary and are dependent on considerations such as: experience and specific skills/certifications. The base plus target bonus salary range for this role is $90,000 to $150,000. Additional compensation beyond this range is available as a result of leadership and business development opportunities. Salary details are discussed openly during the hiring process.
The Solutions You Will Deliver:
- Provide clients with solutions and options based on research, conversations, and expertise to help solve their needs.
- Collaborate closely with the people most impacted by your work. Understanding what they need, when they need it, and why they need it.
- Create ways a new product or processes can be tested and verified. Ensure the solution you’re helping to make works and provides value.
Why The Gunter Group:
TGG was created to be different, to be relational, to be insightful, and to maximize potential for our consultants, our clients, and our community. We listen first so we can learn, analyze, and deliver meaningful solutions for our clients. Our compass points towards our people and our “Non-Negotiables” always. Our driven employees make us who we are — a talented team of leaders with deep and diverse professional experience.
Read more about working at The Gunter Group on Glassdoor here.
The Gunter Group LLC is an equal opportunity employer.