“I love the focus on producing great work and customer satisfaction by matching the right people to the right work and letting them put their skills and experience into practice.”
— TGG Team Member: D.H.
- 4-10+ years of relevant experience that demonstrates leadership capabilities.
- Delivered tangible results in technology environments.
- A fundamental and demonstrable understanding of project management, business analysis, change management, and/or process improvement methodologies used in business settings.
- Consistently demonstrated the ability to bring structure to complex, unstructured environments.
- Collaboratively developed effective problem statements with clients to capture root causes of business opportunities.
- Focused intent to build strong consensus and to partner with stakeholders to find legitimate paths forward.
- Serve as liaison between multiple stakeholder groups and third-party vendors, to understand current state and future state processes.
- Conduct training needs assessment and identify processes and skill gaps that need to be addressed.
- Design, prepare and deploy training aids, materials and sessions.
- Demonstrated strong presentation, facilitation, and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- You are potentially available to travel for consulting engagements to all the markets we serve.
- Industry expertise in healthcare, retail, financial services, manufacturing, and/or utilities.
- Functional area expertise in digital, ecommerce, supply chain, technology, data architecture, and/or data analytics.
- An Agile mindset and working knowledge of Agile techniques including Scrum, Kanban, User Story Writing, and/or Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
- Experience with large scale modern ERP, CRM and POS projects highly preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with Salesforce, the cloud, SaaS, and/or Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Experience leading projects from initiation to closure utilizing tools, techniques, and methodologies that effectively navigate the unique nature of each customer and/or scope of work.
- Demonstrated experience leading change management initiatives.
- Experience in organizational design and/or business strategy development.
- Certification in any of the following: Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Project Management Professional (PMP), Lean Six Sigma, Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP), and/or Prosci ADKAR.
Salary and Benefits:
Nothing is more important to us than the well-being of our team. That is why we are proud to offer a full suite of competitive health benefits along with additional benefits such as: flexible PTO, a professional development stipend, volunteer opportunities, and team social activities.
Salaries vary and are dependent on considerations such as: experience and specific skills/certifications. The base plus target bonus salary range for this role is $90,000 to $150,000. Additional compensation beyond this range is available as a result of leadership and business development opportunities. Salary details are discussed openly during the hiring process.
The Solutions You Will Deliver:
- Provide clients with solutions and options based on research, conversations, and expertise to help solve their needs.
- Collaborate closely with the people most impacted by your work. Understanding what they need, when they need it, and why they need it.
- Create ways a new product or processes can be tested and verified. Ensure the solution you’re helping to make works and provides value.
Why The Gunter Group:
TGG was created to be different, to be relational, to be insightful, and to maximize potential for our consultants, our clients, and our community. We listen first so we can learn, analyze, and deliver meaningful solutions for our clients. Our compass points towards our people and our “Non-Negotiables” always. Our driven employees make us who we are — a talented team of leaders with deep and diverse professional experience.
Read more about working at The Gunter Group on Glassdoor here.
The Gunter Group LLC is an equal opportunity employer.