At The Gunter Group, we set out to build a different firm where we leverage strong relationships to achieve great things in partnership with our clients. Our driven employees make us who we are – a talented team of leaders with deep and diverse professional experience. The big firm model does not resonate with us. We believe there is a better way to continually deliver high value service. We live where we work, so when we help our clients’ communities, we are helping to grow our own.
By utilizing a listen-first philosophy and being present, we are able to partner with our clients to provide exceptional service and solutions. We take pride in living out our non-negotiable qualities on a daily basis and are seeking motivated candidates who exemplify these attributes and will contribute to our culture. Oregon Business magazine has named The Gunter Group one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in Oregon five years in a row. Additionally, we have been recognized in the community for our continued commitment to hiring veterans.
The Gunter Group is headquartered in Portland, Oregon with additional offices in Bend, Oregon and Reno, Nevada/Sacramento, California. Please visit www.guntergroupconsulting.com for more information about who we are.
We are looking for experienced, passionate, and collaborative business leaders with diverse backgrounds to join our team. If you are a fit with our firm, please submit a resume along with a cover letter to let us know why.
We are looking for candidates who have:
- 4-10+ years of relevant experience that demonstrates leadership capabilities.
- Delivered tangible results in technology environments.
- A fundamental and demonstrable understanding of project management, business analysis, change management, and/or process improvement methodologies used in business settings.
- Consistently demonstrated the ability to bring structure to complex, unstructured environments.
- Collaboratively developed effective problem statements with clients to capture root causes of business opportunities.
- Focused intent to build strong consensus and to partner with stakeholders to find legitimate paths forward.
- Demonstrated strong presentation, facilitation, and communication (written and verbal) skills.
Preferred candidates may also have:
- Industry expertise in healthcare, retail, financial services, manufacturing, and/or utilities
- Functional area expertise in digital, ecommerce, supply chain, technology, data architecture, and/or data analytics
- An Agile mindset and working knowledge of Agile techniques including Scrum, Kanban, User Story Writing, eXtreme Programming, and/or Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Demonstrated experience with Salesforce, the cloud, SaaS, and/or Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience leading projects from initiation to closure utilizing tools, techniques, and methodologies that effectively navigate the unique nature of each customer and/or scope of work.
- Experience in organizational design and/or business strategy development
- Certification in any of the following: Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Project Management Professional (PMP), Lean Six Sigma, Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP), and/or Prosci ADKAR
We would love to talk to you if:
- You are constantly learning and expanding your breadth and depth of knowledge. You are interested in tackling unique challenges and you are motivated to improve your skills for personal and professional growth.
- You are comfortable leading efforts to create clarity of the unknown when you enter a situation that has limited structure.
- You display the knowledge and expertise to flourish in situations where others may look to you for guidance because they are unsure how to move forward.
- You do the right thing in all circumstances, even if it creates challenges in the short-term. You are someone who is trusted to make decisions and take actions that support the larger mission of the organization for which you work.
- You exhibit the ability to innately adjust your approach to the people you are interacting with and you understand the perception of your actions.
- You believe in yourself and your abilities but you recognize that you don’t have all the answers. You effectively listen and seek to understand others before offering solutions.
- You innately find value in creating partnerships to achieve objectives. You effectively engage with others to maximize your performance and the performance of those around you.
- You are potentially available to travel for consulting engagements to all the markets we serve.
The Gunter Group LLC is an equal opportunity employer.