GumGum is a contextual-first, global digital advertising platform that uses advanced AI technology to serve captivating creative ads that drive consumer attention, without the use of personal data. At GumGum, we don’t need to know who you are to deliver relevant and engaging ads that align with your active frame of mind. We believe that a digital advertising industry based on context rather than personal data builds a more equitable and less invasive future for the internet and is better for consumers, publishers and advertisers alike. Our blueprint for the future, The Mindset Matrix™, combines the power of context and creative in digital advertising to deliver superior attention and drive consumer action without sacrificing personal data.
To be a part of this next phase of digital advertising that prioritizes data privacy, please visit www.gumgum.com/careers
The Campaign Specialist team is a vital function within our Account Management team and is responsible for supporting Account Managers in the execution of client campaigns & ensuring GumGum clients experience a premium & high-level service. Whether setting up/monitoring campaigns & assisting with presentations or building out demo pages & working on production fees this is a role which will give you a varied insight into the client services world within advertising. The successful Campaign Specialist possesses a high interest in developing their career further within this industry, excellent organisational and communication skills & the ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
Note: GumGum currently operates in a ‘work from home’ virtual environment with sporadic opportunities for in-person business and morale events (health guidelines permitting). There will not be any requirement to go into the office on a daily basis moving forward.
What You'll Achieve
- Provide screenshots/updates to clients on campaign status
- Create keyword lists for internal teams
- Build demo pages using our DemoBuilder Tool
- Update and organize Salesforce (Customer Relationship System)
- Programmatic production fees set-up in Ad Manager system
- Help with formatting Excel & PPT to improve aesthetic appeal.
- Assist Account Managers with setting up and monitoring campaigns
- General assistance with additional tasks that specific campaigns may require
- Building reports in excel
Skills You'll Bring
- Relevant industry work experience OR degree in Marketing/Advertising
- Salesforce/CRM proficiency preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of attention to detail & a "can-do" attitude!
- Strong understanding of numbers & data
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment
- Client focused mindset
- Excellent Microsoft Office and G-suite skills (Word/ Excel/ Powerpoint)
- Good understanding of the industry and the digital landscape
- Hungry, self-starter eager to learn and a desire pursue a career in the digital space
- Proficient written German skills - highly desirable
What We Offer
- Learn about our benefits & perks package at gumgum.com/benefits. If you'd like additional information, your recruiter can share more specifics during the hiring process!
- BuiltIn #37 Best Places to Work 2023 across the United States
- BuiltinLA #7 Best Places to Work 2022
- BuiltinLA Best Places to Work 2021
- Ad Exchanger Programmatic Power Player 2022 and 2021
- Digiday Media Awards Europe finalist 2022 and 2021
GumGum is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. At GumGum, we believe in cultivating an environment where our team members can bring their authentic, whole selves to work. Encouraging identity and belonging is one of the many aspects of our culture that makes us stronger as an organization and drives innovation. We are committed to building and delivering a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workforce that is representative of the world around us, where all individuals are treated with respect and dignity - and to act swiftly if this value is ever threatened. We are constantly striving to be better, and we continue to take strategic steps to advance representation. - Phil Schraeder, CEO
Learn more about our DEIB programming at gumgum.com/deib
Follow us on our socials...
Instagram: @gumgum & @dogsofgumgum
Tweet us: @gumgum