GumGum is a contextual-first global advertising technology company that captures people’s attention, without the use of personal data. We believe that a digital advertising ecosystem based on understanding a consumer’s active frame of mind rather than behavior builds a more equitable and safer future for consumers, publishers and advertisers alike. Founded in 2008, GumGum is headquartered in Santa Monica, California and operates in 19 markets worldwide. For more information, visit gumgum.com.
Campaign Managers are individual contributors who understand a campaign’s cycle at the top level with a project manager focus and a cross-departmental approach. The main objective of the Campaign Manager’s role is to ensure the campaign's overall success while working closely with our Strategy, Account Management, Design, and Advertising Operations teams.
The Campaign Manager is in an advantageous position to actively help streamline, expedite, and increase the efficiency of the campaign operations cycle while aligning with standard processes and enforcing SLAs while also providing insights and overall knowledge to the broader organization.
Note: GumGum currently operates in a ‘work from home’ virtual environment with sporadic opportunities for in-person business and morale events (health guidelines permitting). There will not be any requirement to go into the office on a daily basis moving forward.
- Understand and own the Campaign’s Cycle
- Participate in the pre-sales process alongside Strategy and Account Management Teams to ensure any operational details are taken into account for proposals, including avails checks, benchmarks, and insights about past campaigns.
- Manage the setup of the campaigns in our systems, including AdManager and any third-party services (DCM, Sizmek, MOAT, etc.)
- Collaborate with Design and Advertising Operations Teams to ensure pre-launch processes and tasks are as efficient as possible and within established SLAs. Such tasks include: checking assets, reviewing IOs, updating Salesforce, and collaborating on a comprehensive delivery strategy and optimization plan based on the campaign’s goals.
- Manage the campaign’s needs post-launch, such as screenshots, discrepancy checks, required client reporting, and performance monitoring.
- Share final reporting and relevant insights and recommendations at the end of the campaign for any wrap-up decks Account Managers will present to clients.
- Discover new opportunities for growth among existing campaigns and communicate to the Account Management team.
- Identify opportunities for improvement
- Constantly and critically review each step of the campaign life-cycle to identify efficiencies and potential automation opportunities.
- Identify and flag tasks and processes that are repetitive, redundant, or obsolete.
- Constantly monitor the Team and personal KPIs regarding workloads, such as average campaigns per CM, average campaign dollars per CM, Jira tickets created per CM, and average tasks accomplished per CM.
- Ensure accuracy in all tasks is at the optimal level.
- BA/BS degree in Business (Advertising/Marketing) or similar experience
- No digital advertising experience necessary
- 1-2 years of experience in the digital landscape is a plus
- Extreme attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Intermediate PowerPoint, Excel and Word skills
- Ability to balance competing demands in a high-pressure environment to deliver on deadlines
- Adaptability to collaborate with various stakeholders both internally and externally while delivering on client expectations
- Nice to haves
- Familiarity with Atlas, Doubleclick, Comscore, Sizmek, MOAT, Integral Ad Science, Millward Brown, Salesforce, Nielsen, DoubleVerify and JIRA
- Ad Serving knowledge
- Proficient with online advertising terms, concepts, and revenue model
- Process-oriented personality
- Interested in acquiring technological knowledge
- Highly self-motivated team player
- Open to on-going feedback while maintaining a growth mindset
- Self-organized and proactive.
- Pet friendly organization - we love our fur babies! Check us out on Instagram @dogsofgumgum
- Incredible work/life balance with a collaborative and friendly work space
- A team that has transitioned to remote work impressively, and remains highly collaborative and connected
- GumGum Gives Back volunteering opportunities
- Virtual company events and (optional) in-person celebrations
- Virtual monthly team bonding events
Career & Development Focus
- Ongoing learning and development for education opportunities such as webinars, books, classes, relevant conferences and events
- Opportunities to pursue business related side projects and yearly Hackathon
- Highly encouraged to contribute to open source software, including our own open source software
- Environment of learning from peers, including meetups, presentations and blog posts
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technology
- Life Skills sessions - geared towards the whole life/ health / person
- Leadership Bites Dinner Series - connecting current and future GumGum leaders over great food and meaningful conversation
- The VOICE Coalition - through our council committee, The VOICE Coalition’s mission is to build an equitable, supportive, and inclusive culture where all voices are heard and all differences are celebrated through thoughtful, engaging, and authentic programming and community involvement. We’ve created awareness and appreciation for our employees through Hispanic Heritage month, Women of GumGum, Asian Pacific American, GG Pride, etc.
Follow us on our socials...
Our Instagram: @gumgum & @dogsofgumgum
Follow us on LinkedIn: gumgum
Tweet us: @gumgum
Stay connected on Facebook: gumgum