GumGum is a contextual-first global advertising technology company that captures people’s attention, without the use of personal data. We believe that a digital advertising ecosystem based on understanding a consumer’s active frame of mind rather than behavior builds a more equitable and safer future for consumers, publishers and advertisers alike. Founded in 2008, GumGum is headquartered in Santa Monica, California and operates in 19 markets worldwide. For more information, visit gumgum.com.
Note: GumGum currently operates in a ‘work from home’ virtual environment with sporadic opportunities for in-person business and morale events (health guidelines permitting).
Note: GumGum is open to hiring candidates who are residents in the following areas: Rzeszów, Kraków and/or Warsaw
- Provide Screenshots to clients for campaigns that have just launched
- Create Keyword lists for internal teams
- Build Demo Pages using our DemoBuilder Tool
- Update and organize Salesforce (Customer Relationship System)
- Programmatic Production Fees Setup in Ad Manager system
- Help with formatting excel, PPT, etc. Make things look pretty
- Help Account Managers with setting up and monitoring campaigns
- Help with additional tasks that specific campaigns may require
- Current Student or recent graduate
- Work or intern experience in digital advertising a plus, but not required
- Mac and Google proficient
- Salesforce/CRM proficiency a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A ‘can-do’ attitude!
- Attention to detail, effective communication skills and the ability to function in a fast-paced environment
- Hungry, self-starter eager to learn and a desire pursue a career in the digital space
- Pet friendly organization - we love our fur babies! Check us out on Instagram @dogsofgumgum
- Incredible work/life balance with a collaborative and friendly work space
- A team that has transitioned to remote work impressively, and remains highly collaborative and connected
- GumGum Gives Back volunteering opportunities
- Virtual company events and (optional) in-person celebrations
- Virtual monthly team bonding events
Career & Development Focus
- Ongoing learning and development for education opportunities such as webinars, books, classes, relevant conferences and events
- Opportunities to pursue business related side projects and yearly Hackathon
- Highly encouraged to contribute to open source software, including our own open source software
- Environment of learning from peers, including meetups, presentations and blog posts
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technology
- Life Skills sessions - geared towards the whole life/ health / person
- Leadership Bites Dinner Series - connecting current and future GumGum leaders over great food and meaningful conversation
- The VOICE Coalition - through our council committee, The VOICE Coalition’s mission is to build an equitable, supportive, and inclusive culture where all voices are heard and all differences are celebrated through thoughtful, engaging, and authentic programming and community involvement. We’ve created awareness and appreciation for our employees through Hispanic Heritage month, Women of GumGum, Asian Pacific American, GG Pride, etc.
Follow us on our socials...
Our Instagram: @gumgum & @dogsofgumgum
Follow us on LinkedIn: gumgum
Tweet us: @gumgum
Stay connected on Facebook: gumgum