We don’t define or recognize success in a conventional or limited way. We draw upon the entire range of superlatives to help people realize their potential and to re-examine the world. The same can be said of our approach to our staff and interns. If you think you can inspire, and are looking for something beyond the usual 9-5, we would love to hear from you!
ABOUT GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS (GWR):
GWR is the global authority on record-breaking achievement. The iconic annual Guinness World Records book has sold over 138 million copies in over 20 languages and in more than 100 countries since 1955. Additionally, the Guinness World Records: Gamer’s Edition, first published in 2007 and part of a growing GWR publishing program, has sold more than five million copies to date. Guinness World Records’ television program reach over 750 million viewers worldwide, and the GWR YouTube channel boasts more than 3 million subscribers, prompting more than 300 million views per year. The GWR website receives 21 million visitors annually, and we engage with over 15 million fans on Facebook.
Working with one of the world’s most fun and recognized brands, the Marketing Intern will support the Consultancy business unit for Guinness World Records (GWR), which provides a suite of B2B marketing services and products to clients creating unique PR and Marketing campaigns that feature Guinness World Records attempts.
This role directly supports all B2B Marketing initiatives across the Americas, focused primarily on content creation and CRM/Database management, targeting a diverse array of our customers – from Fortune 500 companies, to non-profits, to universities, to leading creative agencies.
- Support B2B marketing team with content creation including copywriting for news articles on GWR website, case studies, B2B customer newsletters, and sales collateral.
- Assist with collection and organization of client assets (high-res images, video) from record attempts.
- Brief Design team on requests for content related projects (ie. newsletters, sales collateral, etc.)
- Perform research on latest industry trends to make timely content recommendations.
- Contribute to creative sessions and brainstorms for internal teams and occasionally clients.
- Stay informed and communicate upcoming event offerings from our partners and memberships.
- Record results and update performance reports from CRM marketing campaigns (Salesforce and Pardot).
- Provide administrative support for marketing team (data entry, meeting notes, reporting etc.)
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Journalism or a related field.
- Must be able available to work remotely a minimum of 2-3 days per week.
- Must be willing to receive college credit.
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Multi-lingual (Spanish) is a plus, but not required.
- Well organized, able to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook/Excel/PowerPoint/Word).
- Experience with Photoshop/Adobe Creative Suite is a plus, but not required.
- Can-do attitude, creative thinker with a passion for the Guinness World Records brand.
- Previous internship experience a plus