The Account Executive is the sole manager of their clients; responsible for consulting, pitching commercial products, negotiating prices within Guinness World Records’ rate card, discretion to upsell, managing requests, and determining the client’s needs in line with our services (adjudications, licensing deals, premium products, branded events, etc.). This person is expected to sustain and expand relationships with past and future customers of GWR in their territory. The Account Executive will consult with various departments to ensure communication and marketing is consistent across the brand.
- Manage incoming business, school, government and non-profit queries and leads.
- Consult with customers to deliver possible record ideas suitable for the adjudication event within the array of all GWR commercial services.
- Proactively reach out to claimants to upsell basic adjudication services and sell adjudication packages and licensing campaigns to prospective new clients
- Achieve Commercial Department sales according to the given targets
- Further develop the commercial business with research, data mining and analysis
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with third parties for recurring business
- Participate in business trips approximately 3 times a year or as needed, in Miami or across Latin America.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 1-2 years account executive experience in client services, preferably within agencies or events companies
- Knowledge of Mexican culture and traditions
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bilingual in Spanish and English
- Knowledge of Portuguese language would be a plus
- Understanding of Latin America business culture, particularly in Mexico
- Comfortable with independent travel
- Enthusiastic personality with a passion for the Guinness World Records brand
- Experience in customer service to both the general public as well as business to business
- Outspoken, articulate and comfortable with speaking in varied situations
- Excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing, in both Spanish and in English
- Self-confident and decisive attitude
- Cultural sensitivity
- Flexible to accept frequent changes and unexpected circumstances
- Passionate and driven about achieving business success
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously