For other positions, some roles may be based outside of our Denver office (as stated in the Job Title). Roles based outside of our Denver office can sit in any of the following 26 states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, KS, MA, MD, MI, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, and WI. Please only apply if you are able to live and work full-time in one of the states listed above. State locations and specifics are subject to change as our hiring requirements shift.
The Workforce Planning Analyst is a newly crafted role that will be passionate about driving a holistic workforce management strategy (inbound and outbound support model) for the student experience (customer support) teams. In this role you will be responsible for working with business leaders to define and analyze call drivers, trends and develop short, mid-, and long term forecasts using WFM statistical models. The WPA is responsible for maintaining schedules to meet service objectives and keeping multiple system reports updated with accurate info. Will act as a WFM subject matter authority, providing input on decisions that impact our critical metrics (volume, handle time, occupancy rate,, ASA, etc.) and make recommendations to increase operational efficiency. Your goal will be to drive positive coaching outcomes consistent with our mission to unlock opportunity for the 88 million American workers in need of upskilling and reskilling, with a double-bottom line business model that does well by doing good.
- Support the Design and Implementation of Guild’s management strategy for the entire Student Experience team
- Maintain and Build reporting and standards around achievement of service level and occupancy objectives
- Prepare and analyze work schedules, making thoughtful recommendations to management around efficient staffing tactics (e.g. skilling, leveling, call routing, etc) in addition to large-scale events including product launches
- Work with Student Experience teams to define online/offline work in alignment with larger tooling strategy
- Provide real time supervising using available tools (and provide recommendations on future tools) and relevant workforce management methodology
- Compile, distribute and analyze daily, weekly and monthly performance reports
- Collaborate with management on seeing opportunities to further optimize our workforce, find solutions for improving metrics, along with making recommendations on how to improve efficiency
- Handle reporting around historical performance and convey future trends
- Evaluates all inputs to the capacity plan model on a regular basis to confirm, document, and communicate forecast accuracy
- Conduct “what if” scenarios to assess volume, staffing, performance and cost impact to changes in the business
- Provide analytical support for special projects
- Maintain running reports of critical metrics and SLAs
You are a strong fit if you have:
- Proven strong analytical skills, with emphasis on forecasting.
- Strong SQL skills
- Experience in trend analysis, data mining and ability to interpret data to provide recommendations to drive key business decisions required.
- Highly adaptable to internal and external customer requirements, with a high attention to detail.
- Some experience with a BI software (Looker, Tableau, Power BI, etc)
- Designing, testing and validating reports and methods for accuracy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact expertly with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Ability to analyze sophisticated situations, grasp the critical aspects and make timely decisions based on good judgment.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Ability and willingness to learn new software.
- Interact with all levels of employees, vendors and customers.
- Demonstrated ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment requiring the effective management of multiple priorities.
- Ability and desire to represent and explain sophisticated models of data analysis to operation staff, leadership and front-line staff in a familiar and non-technical language.
- Software Skills: Expert knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Project, Visio), Google applications (Gmail, Sheets, Drive)
- Ability to be highly organized with an emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
We feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $70,000-$92,500, as well as company stock options.
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
Guild is a female-led, Certified B Corporation - and with a valuation of $3.8 billion is one of the highest-valued, privately held education companies in the world, and the only one led by a woman. Guild's investors include Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners, chairman and former CEO of American Express, Emerson, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let your recruiter know. We currently offer the following benefits:
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for the future
- 3 weeks of vacation in the first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help recharge
- 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, to take the time to heal and or recover
- Family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- Well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- Education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth
Guild requires COVID-19 vaccines for all employees and guests attending Guild events or entering Guild offices. As of February 1, 2022, we will be expanding our in-person vaccination requirement to include booster shots. We will be using both Clear’s Digital Vaccine Card and state-sponsored vaccine passports to verify proof of vaccine. Accommodations or exceptions can be requested for medical or religious reasons.