For other positions, some roles may be based outside of our Denver office (as stated in the Job Title). Roles based outside of our Denver office can sit in any of the following 26 states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, KS, MA, MD, MI, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, and WI. Please only apply if you are able to live and work full-time in one of the states listed above. State locations and specifics are subject to change as our hiring requirements shift.
Roles for The Beehive are all onsite in Denver. The Beehive is an Early Childhood Education Center for children of Guild Education Denver employees, located adjacent to our Denver offices.
Senior Manager, Content and Campaigns
Denver, CO or San Francisco, CA preferred
Guild is hiring a Senior Manager, Content and Campaigns. This role will cover both strategic campaign execution and creative content development. Reporting into our Senior Director of Demand Generation & ABM, you will work closely with our central marketing functions and various other cross-functional teams to develop strategic content through copywriting while also handling a wide variety of campaign strategies. This is a leadership role that will manage existing team members and help to grow the team as hiring needs emerge!
As a Senior Manager, Content and Campaigns, you will:
- Oversee and develop team of content focused marketers and drive growth within the team as hiring needs arise
- Strategize and develop engaging content for top of funnel through bottom of funnel marketing campaigns
- Own full content operations while working alongside product marketing and creative team from ideation, creation, feedback, approvals, design, publishing, tracking and iterating
- Write and review content for different audiences (CXOs, executives and influencers) and formats (emails, infographics, blogs, landing pages)
- Deliver on the multi-channel demand generation strategy to grow, measure and improve marketing sourced and influenced pipeline and revenue across a wide range of campaigns
- Use analytics to optimize full funnel program and campaign strategies, evaluating performance across program goals and critical metrics to forecast trends
- Present campaign results and marketing influence to a broad audience of sales, marketing and solutions leadership
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- 7+ years experience in a B2B marketing role with at least 3 of those responsible for content creation and 2+ in a people management capacity
- Fantastic writing skills with a consistent record of success with copywriting
- Deep understanding of marketing funnel tactics (such as email, seo/sem, directmail, blogs) and metrics by funnel stage, and a proven history of improving funnel conversion
- Hands-on experience with various MarTech tools (Salesforce, Marketo required, Google Analytics, 6sense and others are nice to have)
- Experience with developing various types of content: ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, blogs, emails, ABM microsites, display/digital ads
- Something else? We'd love to learn more about you!
We feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market driven, including a base salary range of $120,000 - $138,750 and variable compensation eligibility as well as company stock options.
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
Guild is a female-led, Certified B Corporation - and with a valuation of $3.8 billion is one of the highest-valued, privately held education companies in the world, and the only one led by a woman. Guild's investors include Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners, chairman and former CEO of American Express, Emerson, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let your recruiter know. We currently offer the following benefits:
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for the future
- 3 weeks of vacation in the first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help recharge
- 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, to take the time to heal and or recover
- Family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- Well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- Education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth
Guild requires COVID-19 vaccines for all employees and guests attending Guild events or entering Guild offices. We will be using both Clear’s Digital Vaccine Card and state-sponsored vaccine passports to verify proof of vaccine. Accommodations or exceptions can be requested for medical or religious reasons.