For other positions, some roles may be based outside of our Denver office (as stated in the Job Title). Roles based outside of our Denver office can sit in any of the following 26 states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, KS, MA, MD, MI, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, and WI. Please only apply if you are able to live and work full-time in one of the states listed above. State locations and specifics are subject to change as our hiring requirements shift.
Roles for The Beehive are all onsite in Denver. The Beehive is an Early Childhood Education Center for children of Guild Education Denver employees, located adjacent to our Denver offices.
Guild is hiring for a Sr. Salesforce Administrator to work with our internal Salesforce team to enhance and streamline our Salesforce ecosystem.
In this role, you will play a key role in the day-to-day administration, and support of Salesforce.com and its integrated applications. The administrator will work closely with functional leaders, business units, and subject matter experts to create solutions that will power our Salesforce org.
As a Salesforce Administrator, you will:
- Work on our Salesforce and Business Systems team to enhance Guild Education’s day-to-day operations within Salesforce and to support our employees, staff, and students
- Research and help us implement the latest in Salesforce technologies
- Provide feedback during requirements gathering from stakeholders across multiple business departments
- Be a primary knowledge resource for the Salesforce Administrator role; training on process and provide first level support for questions/issues
- Implement and/or test third-party integrations with Salesforce that help to accurately transfer data between multiple systems, including external systems
- Create and manage custom objects, fields, formulas, views, custom workflows, and processes
- Create and maintain complex flows validation rules
- Participate in weekly stand-ups, sprint reviews, retrospectives and analytics meetings and reflections
- Work with the engineering team to establish and promote best practices within Salesforce
- Draw from your experience to enhance and “uplevel” your teammates’ technical skills
- Establish and enforce standards for Salesforce Administrator documentation and how best to work with our Salesforce Developers
- Provide input and knowledge of “out of the box” solutions to help us scale our systems as we continue to grow
- Join a team committed to building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment that you’d support every day
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- Passion for higher education and our mission – Guild is pioneering a new path for education as a benefit in a complicated and regulated space – success means quickly and effectively adapting your expertise
- 3+ years Salesforce administration experience with at least 1 year administering Service Cloud
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator certification
- Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant certification
- Expert understanding of Salesforce core functionality and best practices including the ability to create and train other admins on those concepts
- Deep understanding of Salesforce Sharing. Sharing and Visibility certification is a plus, but not required.
- Experience mapping and migrating data between Salesforce Instances
- Expert level proficiency in creating custom objects, validation rules, reporting, dashboards, assignment rules, and formula fields in web-based applications
- Apex, Visualforce, and SOQL (Salesforce object query language) skills are a plus, but not required
- Strong problem-solving skills and excellent communication/documentation skills
- Exceptional organizational skills, flexibility, multitasking abilities, and a high level of attention-to-detail in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in a startup or similar environment where there is frequent change and a need to demonstrate and act with a sense of urgency
- A drive to work hard and plan for how you can refresh/recharge while working in a startup
- Something else? Wonderful, we’re curious to learn more about you!
We feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $90,000-$127,500, as well as company stock options.
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
Guild is a female-led, Certified B Corporation - and with a valuation of $3.8 billion is one of the highest-valued, privately held education companies in the world, and the only one led by a woman. Guild's investors include Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners, chairman and former CEO of American Express, Emerson, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let your recruiter know. We currently offer the following benefits:
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for the future
- 3 weeks of vacation in the first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help recharge
- 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, to take the time to heal and or recover
- Family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- Well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- Education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth
Guild requires COVID-19 vaccines for all employees and guests attending Guild events or entering Guild offices. We will be using both Clear’s Digital Vaccine Card and state-sponsored vaccine passports to verify proof of vaccine. Accommodations or exceptions can be requested for medical or religious reasons.