For other positions, some roles may be remote (as stated in the Job Title). Remote roles can sit in any of the following 26 states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, KS, MA, MD, MI, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, and WI. Please only apply if you are able to live and work full-time in one of the states listed above. State locations and specifics are subject to change as our hiring requirements shift.
Roles for The Beehive are all onsite in Denver. The Beehive is an Early Childhood Education Center for children of Guild Education Denver employees, located adjacent to our Denver offices.
Guild is hiring a Senior Product Manager, Design Systems within its Front End Foundations Team. As a Senior Product Manager at Guild, you will help to ensure achievement of Guild’s roadmap in service of our mission and company goals. In this role you will level up Guild’s ability to scale our design system across our products both internally and externally.
As Senior Product Manager, Design Systems, you will:
- Define and own the product vision, strategy, and roadmap for our internal design system.
- Educate the broader product group on when and how to effectively use our design system.
- Obsess about the right ways of measuring success, balancing the competing needs of our engineering teams, designers, and the students we support. Empower designers and engineers to build higher quality, accessible products faster.
- Work with a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, and other experts to bring your team’s roadmap to life.
- Partner closely with domain leads and cross-functional squads to develop successful product investments that realize Guild’s product strategy.
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- 3-5 years experience in a product management role.
- Experience in scaling design systems internally, including evangelizing the products to drive change and deliver measurable impact.
- Experience advocating for design quality, systems, and internal tooling with product and engineering leadership.
- A track record of working collaboratively and effectively with design, engineering and non-technical partner teams to lead delivery of technical product solutions.
- A good understanding of the product development process and agile methodologies across both discovery and delivery.
- Strong ability to work independently and handle ambiguity.
- Commitment to Guild’s mission to unlock opportunity for America’s workforce through education.
- 1-2 years of direct experience working with design systems.
We feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $150,000-$195,000, as well as company stock options.
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
Guild is a female-led, Certified B Corporation - and with a valuation of $3.8 billion is one of the highest-valued, privately held education companies in the world, and the only one led by a woman. Guild's investors include Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners, chairman and former CEO of American Express, Emerson, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let your recruiter know. We currently offer the following benefits:
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for the future
- 3 weeks of vacation in the first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help recharge
- 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, to take the time to heal and or recover
- Family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- Well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- Education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth
Guild requires COVID-19 vaccines for all employees and guests attending Guild events or entering Guild offices. We will be using both Clear’s Digital Vaccine Card and state-sponsored vaccine passports to verify proof of vaccine. Accommodations or exceptions can be requested for medical or religious reasons.