For other positions, some roles may be remote (as stated in the Job Title). Remote roles can sit in any of the following 26 states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, KS, MA, MD, MI, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, and WI. Please only apply if you are able to live and work full-time in one of the states listed above. State locations and specifics are subject to change as our hiring requirements shift.
Roles for The Beehive are all onsite in Denver. The Beehive is an Early Childhood Education Center for children of Guild Education Denver employees, located adjacent to our Denver offices.
Guild is hiring a Senior Engineering Knowledge Management Analyst to help us develop and champion an effective knowledge management (KM) practice in the engineering organization! Knowledge management is paramount to unlocking and powering scale within our organization’s people and processes; this role will own the execution and management of the function.
We are looking for an experienced knowledge manager with a passion for structuring the combined information of disparate systems into an accessible, approachable, and discoverable model for both technical and non-technical audiences. You will report to the Director, Engineering Enablement and will work across the organization to enable an effective KM strategy for both contribution and discovery along with the vital measurements needed to denote the efficiency of these practices.
As a Senior Engineering Knowledge Management Analyst, you will:
- Equip engineering teams with relevant company and/or industry expertise and recommendations at their point of need.
- Lead KM practice objectives and structure, including organization, templates, contribution tools, search and discovery for the engineering team.
- Coordinate across the broader business to identify content priorities and identify gaps in the organizational knowledge base.
- Ensure that documentation and knowledge are captured, maintained and up to date, including team structures, roles and responsibilities, on-call calendars, runbooks, architecture documentation, design documentation, etc. and provide the structure, templates and process for teams to do this effectively.
- Analyze, understand and interpret the underlying drivers of KM practice performance.
- Conduct training for existing and new employees on engaging with the knowledge management solution; be a consistent advocate for engagement and contribution.
- Identify internal and external knowledge management trends, and incorporate, communicate and/or promote these as warranted.
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- BS in a related area or significant experience in knowledge management and/or business studies, business development, product development, project management, software development.
- Led or significantly contributed to the development and execution of a KM practice
- Experience with tools such as Confluence, Sharepoint, Google office, Simpplr, AWS Kendra desired
- Exceptionally close attention to detail
- Comfort presenting to strategic business and highly technical audiences
- Excellent interpersonal, coaching, listening, and mentoring skills
- A dedication to building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to effectively explain technical concepts and processes to a variety of business partners
- Proven curiosity and interest in keeping up and experimenting with new processes and technologies.
- Willingness to embrace change and work within a fast-paced environment.
- Passion for higher education and our mission.
We feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $85,000-$111,250, as well as company stock options.
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
Guild is a female-led, Certified B Corporation - and with a valuation of $3.8 billion is one of the highest-valued, privately held education companies in the world, and the only one led by a woman. Guild's investors include Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners, chairman and former CEO of American Express, Emerson, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let your recruiter know. We currently offer the following benefits:
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for the future
- 3 weeks of vacation in the first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help recharge
- 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, to take the time to heal and or recover
- Family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- Well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- Education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth
Guild requires COVID-19 vaccines for all employees and guests attending Guild events or entering Guild offices. We will be using both Clear’s Digital Vaccine Card and state-sponsored vaccine passports to verify proof of vaccine. Accommodations or exceptions can be requested for medical or religious reasons.