For other positions, some roles may be remote (as stated in the Job Title). Remote roles can sit in any of the following 26 states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, KS, MA, MD, MI, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, and WI. Please only apply if you are able to live and work full-time in one of the states listed above. State locations and specifics are subject to change as our hiring requirements shift.
Roles for The Beehive are all onsite in Denver. The Beehive is an Early Childhood Education Center for children of Guild Education Denver employees, located adjacent to our Denver offices.
Guild is hiring a Program Operations Associate on the Learning Marketplace Operations team to play a central role in Guild’s mission to unlock opportunities for America’s workforce by scaling and optimizing learning programs. In this position, you will play a critical cross-functional role on the Learning Marketplace Operations team to support the development and execution of Guild’s Applied Learning programs.
We're looking for a detailed project manager with an interest in analysis and is curious about solving intriguing and complex problems.
As a Program Operations Associate you will:
- Support manual operations of Applied Learning placements at Guild
- Partner with academic partners and employers to facilitate the resolution of student escalation tickets
- Build a deep knowledge base of current program operations and Applied Learning protocols
- Analyze outcomes and current processes to find opportunities for academic program improvement.
- Lead projects to improve and optimize ongoing academic partner and program operations post-launch, with a focus on internal efficiency, scalability, and student experience.
- Collaborate with internal partners to resolve operational, academic and student-related issues in a timely manner, and build systems that enable our team to do so at scale.
- Build and maintain strong cross-functional and accountable relationships with Learning Marketplace teams, Student Experience, Marketplace Enablement, Product, Employer Partnerships, and more.
- Document current internal processes and student journey's, applying data analysis, program feedback from internal and external partners and industry findings to understand program inefficiencies (ex: operational inefficiencies/gaps, poor student experience).
- Assist with the development of internal- and external-facing resources, including presentations, training and reference materials, and general communications.
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- 2+ years of experience in operations, project management, or similar analytical roles.
- The ability to efficiently run multiple complex, cross-functional projects at the same time.
- The curiosity to constantly ask questions and experience using analytical approaches to develop, measure and evolve processes - never settling for “good enough.”
- Ability to execute quickly with high attention to detail in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong work ethic and independence, with a high degree of motivation to learn and iterate.
- An ability to develop strong relationships and communicate effectively while handling many moving parts- balancing confidence, humility, and diplomacy internally and externally.
- A strong quality assurance skillset, with experience utilizing Zendesk, Salesforce, Looker, Asana, etc.
- The desire to make programs that work with a students-first lens in mind.
We feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $55,000-66,250, as well as company stock options.
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
Guild is a female-led, Certified B Corporation - and with a valuation of $3.8 billion is one of the highest-valued, privately held education companies in the world, and the only one led by a woman. Guild's investors include Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners, chairman and former CEO of American Express, Emerson, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let your recruiter know. We currently offer the following benefits:
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for the future
- 3 weeks of vacation in the first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help recharge
- 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, to take the time to heal and or recover
- Family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- Well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- Education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth
Guild requires COVID-19 vaccines for all employees and guests attending Guild events or entering Guild offices. We will be using both Clear’s Digital Vaccine Card and state-sponsored vaccine passports to verify proof of vaccine. Accommodations or exceptions can be requested for medical or religious reasons.