Some roles may be remote (as stated in the Job Title). Remote roles can sit in any of the following 26 states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, KS, MA, MD, MI, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, and WI. Please only apply if you are able to live and work full-time in one of the states listed above. State locations and specifics are subject to change as our hiring requirements shift.
Guild is hiring an Identity and Access Management ( IAM) Analyst who will be responsible for planning, organizing, and managing the enterprise identity environment. This role will work to maintain the IT security efforts to reduce risks of unauthorized access to systems, networks, and applications. The IAM Analyst will be responsible for maintaining Guild’s Role-Based Access Controls (RBAC), creating new roles, and ensuring accuracy in provisioning and deprovisioning of access.
As an IAM Analyst you will:
- Facilitate IAM and support the overall IAM strategy in collaboration with IT Operations and InfoSec.
- Maintain the organization’s RBAC so every team member has the right access to the right tools at the right time. Ensure RBAC accuracy, provide recommendations for least privileged access, and update as new tools and systems are brought into the environment.
- Serve as the escalation point for emergency access removals.
- Write, maintain, and implement security automation scripts.
- Research, recommend, and implement changes to standard operating procedures to enhance identity management.
- Support audit efforts related to Information Security.
- Recommend, implement, and support identity and access management tools such as Okta.
- Establish relationships with other business units, learn the flow of their work, and understand how they use their existing applications.
- Identify opportunities for dynamic access embedded in tools requiring greater flexibility, such as Salesforce, AWS, Looker, and Snowflake.
- Conduct root cause analysis and make recommendations for improving IAM processes and preventing end user access issues.
- Stay on the cutting edge of software trends and proactively provide recommendations that can make the business more secure, efficient, and successful.
- Partner with the Enterprise Business Applications team to ensure roles are updated as new tools are implemented.
You would be successful in this role if you have a background in:
- Experience in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
- Automation scripting experience.
- Experience with creating and managing a robust RBAC.
- Knowledge of ITIL framework and applicable experience using it to enhance IT service management.
- Advanced experience with HRIS Systems, Okta, JAMF, Azure AD, MS Endpoint Management.
- Consultative skills to effectively question and conduct core issues analysis to resolve access incidents.
We would love to see:
- Desire to automate and innovate and increase organizational efficiencies.
- Have an interest in security regulatory trends.
- Experience with IT audit and compliance. (SOC 1 & 2 and/or SOX)
- ITIL Foundation & ITIL Practitioner Certifications.
We feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range $90,000-$108,750 as well as company stock options.
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
Guild is a female-led, Certified B Corporation - and with a valuation of $3.8 billion is one of the highest-valued, privately held education companies in the world, and the only one led by a woman. Guild's investors include Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners, chairman and former CEO of American Express, Emerson, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let your recruiter know. We currently offer the following benefits:
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for the future
- 3 weeks of vacation in the first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help recharge
- 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, to take the time to heal and or recover
- Family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- Well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- Education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth
Guild requires COVID-19 vaccines for all employees and guests attending Guild events or entering Guild offices. We will be using both Clear’s Digital Vaccine Card and state-sponsored vaccine passports to verify proof of vaccine. Accommodations or exceptions can be requested for medical or religious reasons.