For other positions, some roles may be remote (as stated in the Job Title). Remote roles can sit in any of the following 26 states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, KS, MA, MD, MI, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, and WI. Please only apply if you are able to live and work full-time in one of the states listed above. State locations and specifics are subject to change as our hiring requirements shift.
Roles for The Beehive are all onsite in Denver. The Beehive is an Early Childhood Education Center for children of Guild Education Denver employees, located adjacent to our Denver offices.
Guild’s mission is to unlock opportunity for America’s workforce, with a double-bottom line business model that does well by doing good. The Solutions Design team works closely with Fortune 1000 companies to develop solutions for how they can use education and upskilling to unlock opportunity for their workforce.
Come join us as a Consultant on the Solution Design team. In this role, you’ll work on consultative projects to design education solutions for new and existing employer partners. You’ll collaborate with teams across Guild that manage every aspect of Guild’s product and services. You will also have opportunities to help build our team’s operations and culture as we learn and grow together.
As a Consultant on the Solution Design team, you will:
- Partner with Sales to generate new business and grow revenue, bringing expertise on the Guild solution and expert knowledge on education, learning and future of work into every phase of the sales cycle
- Work cross-functionally with Guild’s Product, Ops, Client Services and others to provide visibility and feedback into new partner goals so they can successfully implement the right solutions
- Conduct research, build analyses, and develop executive-ready materials that deliver actionable recommendations for employers
- Work on projects to design tailored solutions that meet employers’ strategic talent needs while driving opportunity for their workforce
- Support internal initiatives to build the team’s operations and culture
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- The ability to learn quickly and deeply about complex challenges, and the ability to think critically and creatively to develop solutions
- Strong analytical skills (qualitative and quantitative)
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
- Compelling visual storytelling in slides or memos
- High attention to detail, balanced with an orientation toward results and outcomes
- Self-directed ownership of work, including structuring analysis, scoping workstreams, and managing deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects and continuously reprioritize
- The ability to build relationships and collaborate closely across teams and stakeholders with diverse perspectives
- A passion for education and employers’ role in driving economic mobility
- Strong aptitude working with slide presentations and spreadsheets in G Suite or Microsoft Office
We feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $85,000-103,750, as well as company stock options.
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
Guild is a female-led, Certified B Corporation - and with a valuation of $3.8 billion is one of the highest-valued, privately held education companies in the world, and the only one led by a woman. Guild's investors include Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners, chairman and former CEO of American Express, Emerson, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let your recruiter know. We currently offer the following benefits:
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for the future
- 3 weeks of vacation in the first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help recharge
- 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, to take the time to heal and or recover
- Family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- Well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- Education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth
Guild requires COVID-19 vaccines for all employees and guests attending Guild events or entering Guild offices. We will be using both Clear’s Digital Vaccine Card and state-sponsored vaccine passports to verify proof of vaccine. Accommodations or exceptions can be requested for medical or religious reasons.