Some roles may be remote (as stated in the Job Title). Remote roles can sit in any of the following 26 states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, KS, MA, MD, MI, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, and WI. Please only apply if you are able to live and work full-time in one of the states listed above. State locations and specifics are subject to change as our hiring requirements shift.
Guild is hiring for an experienced Revenue Operations Manager to help scale the efficiency of our revenue generating teams with Employer Experience. Reporting to the VP of Revenue Operations, this person will work closely with both their RevOps counterparts and senior leadership across Sales, Client Services, Employer Marketing, Partnerships, and Employer Solutions. The ideal candidate has a passion for driving efficiency through automation and reporting, with an understanding for how impactful data can be in determining the right strategy. This individual is data-driven, detail-oriented, business-minded, and intellectually curious.
As a Revenue Operations Manager, you will:
- Collaborate with senior leadership on how to improve Guild’s go-to-market efficiency while being responsible for the systems crucial to that efficiency
- Build reports, dashboards, and analyses to determine and influence key initiatives for our leadership teams
- Partner with our cross-functional teams to review operational procedures, identify inefficiencies and design, develop and configure customizable and scalable processes and solutions
- Curate, configure, and manage the technology stack used by our Employer Experience team
- Work directly with Salesforce administrators and business systems analysts to submit and complete requests and drive system enhancements on behalf of Guild’s client-facing teams
- Partner with Sales Enablement to provide comprehensive training for newly deployed technology and to drive further adoption of existing technology
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- 5+ years of total work experience in an analytical role (Strategy, Finance, Analytics, Sales Operations, Revenue Operations, Business Operations, Management Consulting), with a minimum of 2 years of hands on go-to-market systems management experience
- Demonstrated expertise with various go-to-market systems and tools (e.g. SFDC, Clari, Looker, Outreach, Gong, Zendesk, Databook). Note Salesforce experience required, others nice to have.
- Exceptional communications skills with the ability to present effectively to both senior leaders and field teams in one-on-one and group settings
- Keen attention to detail and complex problem-solving abilities from operational and technical perspective
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and engage manager as needed
- Get-stuff-done attitude; you are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get the job done
- Something else? Wonderful, we’re curious to learn more about you!
We feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market driven, including a base salary ranging from $90,000-$112,500 with variable compensation eligibility as well as company stock options.
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
Guild is a female-led, Certified B Corporation - and with a valuation of $3.8 billion is one of the highest-valued, privately held education companies in the world, and the only one led by a woman. Guild's investors include Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners, chairman and former CEO of American Express, Emerson, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let your recruiter know. We currently offer the following benefits:
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for the future
- 3 weeks of vacation in the first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help recharge
- 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, to take the time to heal and or recover
- Family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- Well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- Education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth
Guild requires COVID-19 vaccines for all employees and guests attending Guild events or entering Guild offices. We will be using both Clear’s Digital Vaccine Card and state-sponsored vaccine passports to verify proof of vaccine. Accommodations or exceptions can be requested for medical or religious reasons.