This may be a remote role, which can sit in any of the following 25 states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, KS, MA, MD, MI, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OR, PA, TN, TX, SC, VA, WA, and WI. Please only apply if you are able to live and work full-time in one of the states listed above. State locations and specifics subject to change as our hiring requirements shift.
Guild is hiring for a Key Account Director to drive net new business for Guild by voicing support for strategic value of education benefits for Fortune 500 companies.
As a Key Account Director, be responsible for initiating and maintaining senior level client relationships and closing net new business through understanding those clients' business goals. Own sophisticated sales structures end-to-end while employing various sales strategies including prospecting, call planning, account planning and org mapping in an effort to drive positive sales outcomes.
As a Key Account Director, you will:
- Engage with C-suite and VP level executives at global enterprise companies (e.g Fortune 500) to generate new business and grow revenue through meetings and phone calls
- Build strategic presentations and proposals to build effective champions with our prospective companies and support our buyers to see the path to successfully rolling out an enterprise wide education initiative
- Design proposals and contracts that support the strategic goals of prospective clients through thoughtful program design, likely to include budget forecasting, implementation planning
- Work cross-functionally with our Client Service, Product and Solutions teams to provide visibility and feedback into new partner goals, so they can efficiently implement the right solutions
Ideal candidate will have:
- You have 7+ years field sales experience at the enterprise level
- Recent experience managing and closing sophisticated sales cycles with Fortune 500 accounts (bonus if you have experience selling into CHRO and HR)
- Proven success of selling contract values larger than $1M
- A proven top performer (consistently exceed revenue targets)
- Experience in a startup or similar fast-paced environment where there is frequent change and a need to demonstrate and act with a sense of urgency
- A highly strategic, act as a consultant to your clients, and have a well structured repeatable process to follow from discovery through close
- Something else? Wonderful, we’re curious to learn more about you!
Guild is growing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
Guild is a female-led, Certified B Corporation - and with a valuation of $3.8 billion is one of the highest-valued, privately held education companies in the world, and the only one led by a woman. Guild's investors include Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners, chairman and former CEO of American Express, Emerson, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an expansive environment for all employees. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let your recruiter know. Additionally, we feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market driven, including a base salary range of $175,000 - $193,750 and eligibility for significant commission compensation, as well as company stock options.
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for the future
- We provide 3 weeks of vacation in the first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help recharge
- We provide 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, to take the time to heal and or recover
- We provide family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- We provide well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- We offer education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth