This is a remote role, which can sit in any of the following 22 states: AZ, CO, CA, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, KS, MA, MD, MI, MN, NC, NY, NJ, OR, PA, TN, TX, WA, WI. Please only apply if you are able to live and work full-time in one of the states listed above.
Guild is hiring a Senior Program Operations Associate to play a central role in Guild’s mission to unlock opportunity for America’s workforce by designing and implementing learning programs. In this position, you will play a critical cross-functional role on the Learning Marketplace Operations team to ensure Guild delivers high quality and high outcome programs to our students and partners.
You’ll be great in this role if you are a detailed project manager, have a knack for operations design and want to solve fun and challenging problems.
As a Senior Program Operations Associate you will:
- Co-design cross-functional program operations that will deliver strong outcomes for students and employers
- Co-manage the launch and implementation of academic partners and programs into Guild’s Learning Marketplace
- Assist with the development of internal- and external-facing resources, including presentations, process documentation, training and reference materials, and general communications
- Support the development of playbooks that use repetitive and scalable processes for implementing cross-functional program operations
- Manage cross-functional work streams to develop rapidly growing programs
- Propose data informed program enhancements and drive cross-functional adoption
- Build and maintain strong cross-functional internal relationships with LM Partnerships, Student Experience, Product, Marketplace Delivery, Learning Solutions and others
- Think about program launches like products, building operational frameworks that support student success while maintaining usability across programs from different providers
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- 3-4 years of total experience in roles like program management, operations or product management
- Demonstrated data-driven approach to increase outcomes and user satisfaction
- Strong program development and project management skills
- Knowledge and understanding of how to develop strong trust-based partnerships - balancing confidence, humility, and diplomacy at senior levels
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills with the ability to synthesize information and deliver strong story-telling
- Experience engaging cross-functionally with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders
- (bonus) Experience in B2B style partnerships, preferably at an organization where high-touch, long-term relationships were essential to the business’ success
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
Guild is a female-led, Certified B Corporation - and with a valuation of $3.8 billion is one of the highest-valued, privately held education companies in the world, and the only one led by a woman. Guild's investors include Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners, chairman and former CEO of American Express, Emerson, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let your recruiter know. Additionally, we feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $70,000-$85,000, as well as company stock options.
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for the future
- We provide 3 weeks of vacation in the first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help recharge
- We provide 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, to take the time to heal and or recover
- We provide family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- We provide well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- We offer education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth