Guild is hiring for a Senior Product Operations Associate for Guild’s Academic Product team, supporting partner product delivery and internal operations for academic partners and supporting their relationship with Guild.
In this role, you'll ensure that "it works" - going above and beyond to connect the dots between partner and Guild systems, enabling flawless student experiences as we scale technology products for our academic partners in 2021 and beyond.
As a Senior Product Operations Associate you will:
- Be a key member of the Academic Product team helping to prioritize feature additions, modifications and bug fixes.
- Lead product training and onboarding for new partners and end users.
- Deliver responsive, high quality support for users of the product and internal partners, coordinating resolution of interface bugs and data issues.
- Lead operational delivery for your model, including working with the business intelligence and data quality teams to identify and diligence issues, identifying and defining where operational processes are sufficient or needed to supplement the technology, and piloting operations solutions to serve as prototypes for future product improvements.
- Handle the review and analysis of data between our academic partners and Guild systems to ensure accuracy and inform new product updates.
- Partner closely with Technical Program Management, Marketplace Operations + Payments, Account Management, and Marketplace Delivery organizations to ensure timely and effective launches of new partners and re-launches of current partners.
- Support the product release lifecycle, including elements such as ensuring release quality, producing product update notes, and product marketing for feature changes and additions.
Ideal candidate will have:
- 4+ years of total experience in similar or related roles, preferably in dynamic cross-functional organizations where high-touch, long-term relationships were crucial to the business’ success
- A high attention to detail; ability to lead high-level process planning and execution down to the small details
- Existing experience with, or a passion for, learning how technology, operations and partnerships should partner together to deliver outcomes
- Excitement to learn how to develop positive relationships, encourage confidence, and communicate effectively while under pressure - balancing confidence, humility, and diplomacy
- A structured, analytical, systems and methodical approach
- Ability to review and analyze customer data to increase partner satisfaction and expedite downstream processes
- Something else? Wonderful, we’re curious to learn more about you!
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
Guild is a female-led, Certified B Corporation - and with a valuation of $3.8 billion is one of the highest-valued, privately held education companies in the world, and the only one led by a woman. Guild's investors include Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners, chairman and former CEO of American Express, Emerson, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let your recruiter know. Additionally, we feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market driven, including a base salary range of $70,000 - $85,000, as well as company stock options.
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for the future
- We provide 3 weeks of vacation in the first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help recharge
- We provide 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, to take the time to heal and or recover
- We provide family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- We provide well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- We offer education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth