Guild is hiring a Manager of Partner Operations on the Learning Marketplace Partnerships team. This role will supervise the team responsible for the execution of the day-to-day operations of Guild’s academic partnerships, and will be a vital leader in surfacing and implementing operational improvements enabling Guild to scale. We are looking for someone with outstanding people management, project management and organizational skills, strong interpersonal skills, attention to detail and proven ability to communicate clearly in writing and verbally. Is this you?
- Provide direct supervision of a team of around 7 Partner Operations Associates, ensuring their individual success in running the operations of their assigned partner accounts, as well as encouraging their personal and professional development
- Manage individual and team workload and performance using key performance indicators as well as qualitative input from account managers, academic partners, and other partners
- Intentionally foster the development and implementation of standard methodologies and operating principles across associates and partner accounts
- Partner with associates and leadership to build and improve the systems and processes that will enable Guild’s Learning Marketplace to rapidly scale
- Build an intentional, inclusive, positive team focused on meaningful growth and development at the individual level, operational perfection at the account level, and innovation and improvement at the company-wide level
- 2+ year of experience managing and developing emerging professionals in a self-directed operations environment, including through the use of key performance indicators and qualitative measures of success
- Experience building new systems and processes, as well as driving continuous operational improvements, in a rapidly scaling environment
- Ability to lead others on multiple strategic projects and change-management initiatives at once, both through direct oversight and indirect influence
- Ability to develop solid relationships and communicate effectively while balancing confidence, humility, and tact
- Exceptional attention to detail, organization skills, and the ability to keep track of both the big picture and the small details
- Comfort working in an ambiguous environment where there is frequent change and a need to demonstrate and act with a sense of priority
- Experience building diverse, equitable, and expansive teams
- A solid background in or knowledge of higher education and experience working directly with university staff
- Something else? Wonderful, we’re curious to learn more about you!
Guild is growing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
Guild is a female-led, Certified B Corporation - and with a valuation of $3.8 billion is one of the highest-valued, privately held education companies in the world, and the only one led by a woman. Guild's investors include Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners, chairman and former CEO of American Express, Emerson, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an expansive environment for all employees. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let your recruiter know. Additionally, we feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market driven, including a base salary range of $85,000 - $115,000, as well as company stock options.
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for the future
- We provide 3 weeks of vacation in the first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help recharge
- We provide 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, to take the time to heal and or recover
- We provide family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- We provide well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- We offer education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth