Guild is hiring a Partner Manager on the Academic Partnerships team. Join a newly formed account management team and lead a portfolio of partnerships that Guild has with its academic and learning partners.
We are looking for a “people person” who loves building relationships, solving problems, and getting stuff done. Play a meaningful role in being responsible for the relationships with academic institutions as part of a new and quickly growing partnerships for Guild, managing engagement with the partner across their lifecycle, from onboarding through ongoing relationship and renewal.
Responsibilities as a Partner Manager:
- Build and maintain productive relationships with key external and internal partners across multiple functional areas and levels of seniority, managing a large portfolio of 20-40 academic partners at any given time
- Develop a strong ongoing, analytics account operations across student experience, employer experience, finance, data, and training.
- Ensure the day-to-day engagement with partners runs smoothly and efficiently, in collaboration with multiple cross-functional teams
- Identify and enable program and partnership improvement opportunities based on employer and student needs, helping to prioritize those opportunities with the support of the Academic Partnerships team
- Contribute to the strategy and execution of Guild’s partnership management approach with new academic partners
- Experience in client management, partner management, and/or program management, with particular emphasis on supporting clients in a high growth enterprise company
- We want a strong partner management and collaboration skills, including the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with external partners, balancing the needs of the partner and Guild
- Experience working cross-functionally to build alignment with internal colleagues across various functions and levels and engage them towards specific business outcomes
- We need a strong project and process leader, including the ability to own and manage recurring business critical processes including execution, partner concern of issues and risks, process enhancements, and reporting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to synthesize information into a coherent and analytics narrative and present in a compelling way
- Excellent problem solving skills, to understand a problem, ideate on potential solutions, build data-backed recommendations, engage a broad set of partners to get work done, and deliver a solution consistent with those recommendations
- An operator’s demeanor to both see the big picture and get deep into the details on sophisticated projects
- Desire to learn, grow, and evolve within a fast-paced environment!
- Something else? Wonderful, we’re curious to learn more about you!
Guild is growing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
Guild is a female-led, Certified B Corporation - and with a valuation of $3.8 billion is one of the highest-valued, privately held education companies in the world, and the only one led by a woman. Guild's investors include Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners, chairman and former CEO of American Express, Emerson, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an expansive environment for all employees. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let your recruiter know. Additionally, we feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market driven, including a base salary range of $90,000-$112,500 as well as company stock options.
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for the future
- We provide 3 weeks of vacation in the first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help recharge
- We provide 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, to take the time to heal and or recover
- We provide family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- We provide well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- We offer education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth