Guild is hiring for a Partner Marketing Manager. In this role you’ll play a central role in Guild’s mission by developing strong connections with corporate communication and marketing leaders across current and future Fortune 1000 client organizations, to build awareness of their education benefits program. This is a classic B2B2C role in which you'll work with employer partners to develop multi-channel internal communications campaigns that empower and persuade employees to go back to school.
In particular, we are looking for someone who will help the team optimize current internal employee channels, discover and unlock new communication opportunities for multi-channel marketing efforts, and develop growth strategies for our client programs. Join a growing team of learners dedicated to our mission who come from a diverse group of backgrounds, ranging from consulting to teaching to consumer products and more.
As a Partner Marketing Manager you will:
- Drive student enrollment and engagement to our employer partners’ benefit and work with some of the largest, most influential organizations in the country
- Take employee research, find insights, and translate them into meaningful marketing strategies
- Become a specialist on our employers’ marketing and internal communications channels so that you can lead marketing goals, plans, and campaigns
- Understand the employer’s brand voice to tailor campaigns and messaging to speak directly to eligible employee populations
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with employers’ corporate communications and marketing leaders, helping to project manage various campaigns and communications initiatives
- Execute marketing plans for employer partner’s corporate communications channels (social, direct mail, email, web, field, onsite)
- Measure and supervise the success of campaigns and initiatives and provide analysis and improvements to advise future strategy; Evaluate campaigns against performance metrics
- Receive feedback through our learning-focused, twice annual Structured Growth Conversations
Ideal candidate will have:
- 7+ years in internal communications, marketing, or brand strategy experience within a B2B or B2B2C company.
- Robust marketing skills - you’re wildly creative and have worked to build multi-channel, innovative campaigns with proven results. Experience with internal campaigns to large, frontline, workforces preferred.
- Experience with personalization, audience segmentation, and addressable marketing.
- Strong client service skills; ability to build productive and positive relationships with clients while being an excellent communicator (senior leader presentation skills a plus).
- Experience executing multi-channel campaigns via email, direct mail, social, events, and web.
- Experience building marketing tests, measurement plans, and the analytical skills to turn data into strategic recommendations. Have a strong comfort level using marketing analytics and dashboards to drive decisions.
- Organizational and cross-functional project management skills. Be highly detail-oriented and have a strong ability to keep track of high-level progress and small details of a marketing plan.
- A drive to work hard and bring your own perspective and experience to your work and the broader team while working in a fast-paced and constantly evolving startup.
- Something else? Wonderful, we’re curious to learn more about you!
Guild is growing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
Guild is a female-led, Certified B Corporation - and with a valuation of $3.8 billion is one of the highest-valued, privately held education companies in the world, and the only one led by a woman. Guild's investors include Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners, chairman and former CEO of American Express, Emerson, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an expansive environment for all employees. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let your recruiter know. Additionally, we feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market driven, including a base salary range of $90,000-$112,500 and variable compensation eligibility, as well as company stock options.
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for the future
- We provide 3 weeks of vacation in the first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help recharge
- We provide 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, to take the time to heal and or recover
- We provide family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- We provide well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- We offer education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth