Guild is looking to add a Academic Partner Marketing Operations Manager to the Learning Marketplace Marketing team!
As the Academic Partner Marketing Operations Manager you’ll be responsible for the Marketo administration, QA, data governance, and campaign execution to ensure a great journey for our academic partners. This role will join the growing Learning Marketplace Revenue Operations team to help Guild Education scale our communications to be able to support us as we build out our network of academic partners to serve more students. This is a rare opportunity to play a critical role in the growth of a fast paced startup while making a direct impact on students’ lives by helping them achieve their educational goals.
A day in our open, collaborative workspace might look like:
- Managing administration and expanded use of Marketo as the marketing automation platform.
- Ensuring successful configuration, implementation, and maintenance of all marketing programs within Marketo.
- Creating QA processes, dashboards, and alerting. Review all Marketo campaigns before they’re set live.
- Collaborating with members of our marketing team to help them build and optimize our nurturing funnels.
- Data governance and opt out compliance.
- Asset management.
In this role, you’ll grow and expand your expertise by:
- Scaling marketing at a rapidly growing company.
- Integrating new products into our marketing tech stack.
- Coordinating strategy with portfolio strategy, marketing, and sales teams to ensure our marketing technology helps us to hit our ambitious goals.
- Serving as the Marketo expert, and pushing forward best practices.
You’ll know if you’re successful by:
- Increasing our access to data that allows us to power our marketing funnel.
- Reducing the number of bugs! Develop dashboards, alerts, and processes for quality assurance.
- Providing metrics, infrastructure, and best practices to reinforce or adjust our marketing strategy.
- Updating the marketing operations team’s processes to mirror best practices.
- Achieving established OKRs and expectations while demonstrating your passion for our mission - you'll receive ongoing feedback through your 1:1 meetings and go through bi-annual Structured Growth Conversations
- Bringing enthusiasm, flexibility, and patience to the role to a fast-paced, fun, and collaborative environment.
You’ll join a team:
- Focused on our double-bottom-line mission of changing higher ed for working adults
- From diverse backgrounds – from traditional higher education, to reality tv stars, to educator, to startup leaders (and more!)
- Of learners & problem-solvers dedicated to our dual mission of changing education in America while building a successful, high-growth company
- Committed to building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment that you’d support every day
What you’ll add to Guild – as an individual and part of the broader team:
- 3+ years of experience using Marketo – MCE certification preferred but not required.
- Advanced experience with developing and maintaining a Marketo integration.
- Experience with SFDC & Bizible preferred.
- Understanding of the B2B lead funnel and strategies to optimize lead conversions.
- Experience with velocity scripting is a plus.
- Marketing operations experience as it relates to email nurturing, funnel optimization, and database management.
- Thorough understanding of marketing metrics and analytics, proactive in analyzing performance and making improvements.
- Passion for our mission – Guild is pioneering a new path for education as a benefit in a complicated and regulated space – success means quickly and effectively adapting your expertise.
- Something else? Wonderful, we’re curious to learn more about you!
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
We are one of the few female-led companies to hit a $1 billion valuation and the only Certified B Corporation with those qualifications. Our Series D financing round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman and former CEO of AMEX, and joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Additionally, we feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $95,000-$125,000 as well as company stock options.
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for your future
- 3 weeks of vacation in your first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help you recharge
- 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, so that you can take the time to heal and or recover
- Family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- Well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- Education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth