Guild is hiring a VP of GTM Strategy, Operations & Enablement to drive the efficiency and optimization needed to accelerate the acquisition of Fortune 500 employer partners, while also supporting the growth of Guild’s existing employer partners. In this role, you will lead a team that is responsible for driving the execution of the go-to-market strategy, identify opportunities for increased efficiency and process optimization, and implement the systems and enablement needed to achieve the organization’s revenue goals.
As a VP of GTM Strategy, Operations & Enablement, you will:
- Take responsibility for driving the ongoing evolution of GTM strategy
- Leading a team of experienced operations and enablement professionals to deliver on the function’s goals in alignment with the business strategy
- Working collaboratively with GTM leadership to drive, execute, and evolve the go-to-market strategy to accelerate deal acquisition within Guild’s target market
- Identifying opportunities for strategic & operational improvements to accelerate growth, reduce redundancies and inefficiencies in the existing processes
- Managing the GTM enablement efforts to equip the function with the knowledge, skills, and capabilities needed to excel in their roles
- Developing and executing disciplined forecasting, pipeline management, and deal review processes to drive high predictability for Guild’s revenue stream
- Curating the tech stack needed to supply the organization with the right tools and resources needed to enable execution against goals
- Managing the compensation, quota, and territory strategy for the sales organization
- Drive efforts related to return on investment (ROI) and impact assessment for current clients
- Evolving the client expansion and renewal process in alignment with the GTM strategy
- Leading the annual and quarterly OKR setting process in partnership with the GTM and Guild Leadership team
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- Minimum of ~10 years of experience in Sales or GTM Operations at enterprise sales organizations
- Experience leading a diverse team of skilled managers and individual contributors
- Examples of developing, delivering, and scaling go-to-market motions for large enterprise sales organizations
- Demonstrated experience driving measurable operational improvements and efficiencies in sales and GTM processes
- Ability to work cross-functionally with various senior partners (e.g. Marketing, Sales, Solutions, Client Services etc.)
- Experience working in high-growth, high-velocity organizations
Skills / Competencies:
- Strategic and Operational Excellence: Ability to excel in both high-level strategic planning and visioning as well as operational execution.
- Strong Prioritization & Bias for Action: Consistently demonstrates the ability to leverage data, insights, and information to drive actionable results that move the needle for the organization.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Ability to work with a range of executives and leaders across the organization and manage expectations and drive alignment.
- Excellent People Leader & Communication Skills: Strong people manager with the ability to drive strategic direction while also allowing for individual autonomy and accountability.
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
We are one of the few female-led companies to hit a $1 billion valuation and the only Certified B Corporation with those qualifications. Our Series D financing round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman and former CEO of AMEX, and joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Additionally, we feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $225,000 - $250,000 plus bonus eligibility, as well as company stock options.
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for your future
- 3 weeks of vacation in your first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help you recharge
- 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, so that you can take the time to heal and or recover
- Family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- Well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low-cost mental health resources and support services
- Education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth