Guild is hiring for a Senior Analyst who will internally promote a culture of data-driven decision making and delight our clients by providing meaningful business insights.
In this role, you will ensure that every member of our client-facing teams has insights at their fingertips to prioritize and guide their actions effectively. You will equip these teams with key insights to inform discussions with clients.
As a Senior Analyst on the Partnership Analytics team, you will:
- Produce insights, analyses and recommendations to improve current Employer or Academic Partner performance, drive account growth, and address partner issues
- Work closely with our partnerships team to identify insights and analytics that will enhance our sales collateral and market positioning, thereby reinforcing Guild’s value proposition to partners
- Effectively manipulate and analyze complicated data sets, partnering with Data Engineering as needed to enhance data quality and infrastructure
- Develop automated processes for partner success measurement that drives meaningful engagement and insights for senior level client partners
- Build scalable solutions, toolkits, best practice documents and a consulting approach that can be applied across Guild partner base
- Produce ad hoc analyses that are responsive to our partner needs
- Partner with research and student analytics teams to translate insights about our student experience into partner ready insights
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- 5+ years of experience in a business analytics role; client-facing roles a plus
- Exceptional problem solving, analytical, data visualization, and project management skills
- Ability to identify the most meaningful metrics for a given business objective and translate analyses into tangible recommendations for sales and client services teams
- Self-starter with a high degree of motivation to learn and go above and beyond
- Ability to execute quickly with high attention to detail in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Demonstrated excellent customer service skills and a client-focused approach
- Comfort presenting internally and/or at client organizations with an ability to influence perspectives via data-driven storytelling
- Proficient in SQL, Looker (or other data visualization tool), and Excel
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
We also just became the latest female-led company to hit a $1billion valuation and the only B-corp with those qualifications. Our Series D round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman and former CEO of AMEX, and joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Additionally, we feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $90,000-$120,000 as well as company stock options.
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for your future
- 3 weeks of vacation in your first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help you recharge
- 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, so that you can take the time to heal and or recover
- Family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- Well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- Education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth