Guild is hiring a Senior Sourcer to further support hiring and pipeline building with an eye on diversity initiatives and goals. We are looking for a Senior Sourcer that is passionate about the craft of sourcing and accelerating the flow of non-technical candidates to the top of our pipeline. All sourcing efforts should include a lens of increased diversity to ensure our workforce is diverse.
We are looking for someone with passion and experience around a variety of non-technical profiles, diverse hiring, candidate research, market intelligence, passive candidate outreach, leadership partnering, and relationship development.
As a Senior Sourcer, you will:
- Build candidate pipelines for both unique and evergreen roles to support diverse representation at all stages of the hiring process
- Develop and execute comprehensive sourcing strategies, partnering with Talent Acquisition Partners and analyzing role requirements to determine target candidate profile needs
- Create innovative sourcing strategies, including leveraging your knowledge of organizations, platforms, and networks, to attract and engage underrepresented talent
- Conduct initial phone screen for candidates and advocate on their behalf to Talent Acquisition Partners and Hiring Managers
- Maintain a network of potential candidates through thoughtful engagement practices, building candidate rapport through trust, and acting as a candidate advisor throughout the recruitment process
- Design and implement an overall recruiting strategy alongside Guild leadership team
- Prioritize building diverse pipelines, and conducting structured / unbiased interview processes
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- Proven corporate recruiting experience with expertise or knowledge in sourcing and attracting top BIPOC talent
- Familiarity with HR databases, applicant tracking systems and CMS
- Strong foundational knowledge of different sourcing tools/CRMs/techniques
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- The skills to work independently but to also ask for help, direction, clarification when needed
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to manage complex relationships and difficult conversations
- A strong sense of accountability and co-ownership of challenges
- A desire to work in an environment where priorities change as we learn
- Ambition to help achieve our mission while progressing your career
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
We are one of the few female-led companies to hit a $1 billion valuation and the only Certified B Corporation with those qualifications. Our Series D financing round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman and former CEO of AMEX, and joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Additionally, we feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $95,000-$137,500, and variable compensation eligibility, as well as company stock options.
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for your future
- 3 weeks of vacation in your first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help you recharge
- 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, so that you can take the time to heal and or recover
- Family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- Well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low-cost mental health resources and support services
- Education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth