Guild is hiring a Sr. Diversity Sourcer (Contract) to further support diversity initiatives and goals. We are looking for a Senior Sourcer that is passionate about the craft of sourcing and accelerating the flow of BIPOC into Guild’s talent pipelines. We want to ensure our workforce is diverse- the future of the organization is forming to be even better than we exist today.
We are looking for someone with passion and experience around diverse hiring, candidate research, market intelligence, passive candidate outreach, leadership partnering, and relationship development.
As a Sr. Diversity Sourcer, you will:
- Build candidate pipelines for both unique and evergreen roles to support diverse representation at all stages of the hiring process
- Develop and execute comprehensive sourcing strategies, partnering with Talent Acquisition Partners and analyzing role requirements to determine target candidate profile needs
- Create innovative sourcing strategies, including leveraging your knowledge of organizations, platforms, and networks, to attract and engage underrepresented talent
- Conduct initial phone screen for candidates and advocate on their behalf to Talent Acquisition Partners and Hiring Managers
- Maintain a network of potential candidates through thoughtful engagement practices, building candidate rapport through trust, and acting as a candidate advisor throughout the recruitment process
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- Proven corporate recruiting experience with a strong track record for sourcing and attracting top BIPOC talent
- Familiarity with HR databases, applicant tracking systems and CMS
- Strong foundational knowledge of different sourcing tools/CRMs/techniques
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- The skills to work independently but to also ask for help, direction, clarification when needed
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to manage complex relationships and difficult conversations
- A strong sense of accountability and co-ownership of challenges
- A desire to work in an environment where priorities change as we learn
- Ambition to help achieve our mission while progressing your career
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
We are one of the few female-led companies to hit a $1 billion valuation and the only Certified B Corporation with those qualifications. Our Series D financing round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman and former CEO of AMEX, and joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.