Guild is hiring for a Senior Technical Recruiter to aid in the company’s continued growth. As a Senior Technical Recruiter, you will be tasked with full-cycle recruiting to achieve the goal of scaling our internal teams with a diverse mix of top-tier talent. This role will be focused on hiring top Product and Engineering talent, and we are looking for candidates who have deep expertise within these two fields. This is a remote role.
As a Sr. Recruiter you will:
- Design and implement an overall recruiting strategy alongside Guild leadership team
- Aid in building a world-class Product Management team, with an emphasis on both B2B and B2C product expertise
- Develop and manage company-wide recruiting and hiring processes, building a strong foundation to identify, engage, and close top-tier talent
- Prioritize building diverse pipelines, and conducting structured / unbiased interview processes
- Lead full-cycle recruitment (sourcing, identifying, evaluating, closing) across a variety of roles, building a high-touch candidate experience to land top talent for our business needs
- Collaborate with hiring managers around role definition, pipeline calibration, interviewing preparedness, candidate assessment and decision making
- Use data and metrics to determine the success and health of recruiting; continue to iterate on and improve the effectiveness of our recruiting practices
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- Strong experience recruiting and closing top Engineering and Product talent
- An ability to work in an environment where priorities change as we learn
- A love for the all-hands-on-deck feel of a startup—no task too big or too small
- Proven corporate recruiting experience with a strong track record of sourcing and closing top-tier product and engineering talent
- Familiarity with HR databases, applicant tracking systems and CMS
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
We are one of the few female-led companies to hit a $1 billion valuation and the only Certified B Corporation with those qualifications. Our Series D financing round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman and former CEO of AMEX, and joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Additionally, we feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $115,000-$137,500 and variable compensation eligibility, as well as company stock options.
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for your future
- 3 weeks of vacation in your first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help you recharge
- 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, so that you can take the time to heal and or recover
- Family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- Well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- Education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth