Guild’s mission is to unlock opportunity for America’s workforce, with a double-bottom line business model that does well by doing good. The Employer Solutions team works closely with Fortune 1000 companies to develop solutions for how they can use education and upskilling to unlock opportunity for their workforce.
Come join us as a Consultant on the Employer Solutions team. In this role, you’ll work on consultative projects to design education solutions for new and existing employer partners. You’ll collaborate with teams across Guild that manage every aspect of Guild’s product and services. You will also have opportunities to help build our team’s operations and culture as we learn and grow together.
As a Consultant on the Employer Solutions team, you will:
- Quickly develop deep expertise in Guild’s product and service capabilities
- Work on projects to design tailored solutions that meet employers’ strategic talent needs while driving opportunity for their workforce
- Conduct research, build analyses, and develop executive-ready materials that deliver actionable recommendations for employers
- Collaborate with teams across Guild to build or expand employer partnerships, share market insights, and continuously evolve Guild’s product and service capabilities
- Support internal initiatives to build the team’s operations and culture
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- The ability to learn quickly and deeply about complex challenges, and the ability to think critically and creatively to develop solutions
- Strong analytical skills (qualitative and quantitative)
- Precise, succinct written and verbal communication, mindful of audience
- Compelling visual storytelling in slides or memos
- High attention to detail, balanced with an orientation toward results and outcomes
- Self-directed ownership of work, including structuring analysis, scoping workstreams, and managing deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects and continuously reprioritize
- The ability to build relationships and collaborate closely across teams and stakeholders with diverse perspectives
- A passion for education and employers’ role in driving economic mobility
- Advanced data visualization skills
- Strong aptitude working with slide presentations and spreadsheets in G Suite or Microsoft Office
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
We are one of the few female-led companies to hit a $1 billion valuation and the only Certified B Corporation with those qualifications. Our Series D financing round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman and former CEO of AMEX, and joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Additionally, we feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $66,000-$85,000 and variable compensation eligibility, as well as company stock options.
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for your future
- 3 weeks of vacation in your first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help you recharge
- 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, so that you can take the time to heal and or recover
- Family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- Well-rounded wellness benefits including gym/fitness stipend and access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- Education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and grow