Guild’s mission is to unlock opportunity for America’s workforce, with a double-bottom line business model that does well by doing good. The Employer Solutions team works closely with Fortune 1000 companies to develop solutions for how they can use education and upskilling to unlock opportunity for their workforce.
Guild is hiring for an Engagement Manager, Employer Solutions. In this role, you’ll work on consultative projects to design education solutions for new and existing employer partners. You’ll collaborate with teams across Guild that manage every aspect of Guild’s product and services. You will also have opportunities to help build and improve our team, including coaching consultants, improving processes, and improving cross-team collaboration.
As Engagement Manager, you will:
- Quickly develop deep expertise in Guild’s product and service capabilities
- Manage projects or workstreams to design tailored solutions that meet specific employer and workforce needs
- Lead and coach small project teams to conduct research, build analyses, and develop executive-ready materials. Occasionally do this work as an individual contributor
- Collaborate with teams across Guild to build or expand employer partnerships, share market insights, and continuously evolve Guild’s product and service capabilities
- Occasionally facilitate or contribute to external meetings, often in tandem with other Guild teams
- Lead internal research projects designed to continuously improve Guild’s ability to drive opportunity for workers and serve employers’ strategic business needs
- Support internal initiatives to build the team’s operations and culture
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- The ability to learn quickly and deeply about complex challenges, and the ability to think critically and creatively to develop solutions
- Executive-level written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional project management skills, including structuring complex problems, scoping projects, and managing timelines
- Ability to navigate ambiguity, curveballs, and rapid change to drive real results
- Experience managing diverse stakeholders and / or clients
- Team management and people coaching experience, including structuring and delegating work and teaching and coaching junior team members
- Experience solving complex business problems in Fortune 1000 corporate environments, human capital management, and/or workforce development
- A passion for education and employers’ role in driving economic mobility
- Experience working specifically with corporate Human Resources, Learning & Development, or Talent Acquisition teams
- Rigorous qualitative and quantitative analysis that informs executive-level decision-making
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of academic institutions and learning providers s. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate their learning journeys, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
We are one of the few female-led companies to hit a $1 billion valuation and the only Certified B Corporation with those qualifications. Our Series D financing round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman and former CEO of American Express, and joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Additionally, we feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $120,000 - $150,000 and variable compensation eligibility, as well as company stock options.
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for your future
- 3 weeks of vacation in your first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help you recharge
- 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, so that you can take the time to heal and or recover
- Family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits
- Well-rounded wellness benefits including gym/fitness stipend and access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- Education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth