Guild is hiring for a Business Systems Support Analyst to enhance Guild Education’s day-to-day operations across our internal business systems, and to support our employees, staff, and students.
As a Business Systems Support Analyst, you’ll work with our internal teams to troubleshoot issues and streamline use of our internal business systems (including Five9, 360SMS, Zapier, Salesforce.com (Tier 1 support), Salesforce Inbox, Calendly, DocuSign, Conga, Gong, and many others). You will be on the front line of providing support for these business systems used by our internal teams, increasing efficiency and facilitating our operational teams to maintain uptime and run fast. We’ll look to you to become an expert for our business systems and applications, as well as collaborate on general system improvements.
As a Business Systems Support Analyst you will:
- Work on our internal teams to enhance Guild Education’s day-to-day operations across our internal business systems, and to support our employees, staff, and students
- Respond to support tickets/cases and escalate to appropriate teams/managers as needed
- Serve as a liaison for internal users and develop relationships with our third-party vendors
- Create and manage external vendor support tickets
- Create and maintain documentation to increase self-service of our internal users
- Research and help us implement the latest system updates, product releases, and system outages
- Work in coordination with the engineering and product team to best integrate and utilize our business systems (where applicable)
- Help identify and provide recommendations on new/exciting support tools that may serve needs across the business
- Compile and maintain lists of frequently reported issues that require escalation to other groups
- Participate in weekly stand-ups, sprint reviews, retrospectives, and data meetings and reflections
- Maintaining a database of the Business Systems team owned contracts and be responsible for keeping user base aware of upcoming releases, outages as well as renewals and the need for add-on purchases
You are a strong fit for this role is you have:
- Passion for higher education and our mission – Guild is pioneering a new path for education as a benefit in a complicated and regulated space – success means quickly and effectively adapting your expertise
- Experience in a support role for at least three of the business’ systems is required (Five9, 360SMS, Zapier, Zendesk, Myndbend, Salesforce.com (T1 support), Salesforce Inbox, Calendly, DocuSign, Guru, Gong)
- 2-5 years of experience in a support center troubleshooting and responding to tickets/cases/escalations
- 2-5 years of experience in a call center and supporting the setup of a phone system (from the ground up is preferred)
- Experience performing data analytics in a call center/support center environment
- Certification in one or more of the business’ systems is preferred
- Experience evaluating pros/cons of business tools and comparing system features
- Ability and desire to provide excellent customer service
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- Ability to work responsibly with minimal supervision
- Exceptional organizational skills, flexibility, multitasking abilities, and a high level of attention-to-detail in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in a startup or similar environment where there is frequent change and a need to demonstrate and act with a sense of urgency
- A drive to work hard and plan for how you can refresh/recharge while working in a startup
- Something else? Wonderful, we’re curious to learn more about you!
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
We also just became the latest female-led company to hit a $1billion valuation and the only B-corp with those qualifications. Our Series D round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman and former CEO of AMEX, and joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.