Guild is hiring an Executive Assistant to support a member of the senior executive team. This individual will interface with Guild’s leadership team and interact with internal team members and external stakeholders. You will have a wide range of organizational and administrative responsibilities including coordinating schedules with internal and external counterparts, and arranging travel. You’ll also coordinate select internal meetings and events. You’ll be a critical member of the team, making sure the executive team has the opportunity to focus on the highest impact work while navigating through their meetings and priorities with ease.
As an Executive Assistant, you will:
- Manage an executive's calendar, drafting emails, coordinating meetings and video/conference calls, answering phone calls, and solving other administrative issues when they arise
- Manage relationships via email and phone with external stakeholders at Guild, such as our clients, university partners, and their admin staff
- Take on internal communication & planning responsibilities, such as supporting weekly team meetings and managing team events
- Organize and preparing content for offsite meetings, conferences, and seminars in addition to planning hotel and travel arrangements
- Collaborate cross-functionally with teams like Enrollment, University Partnerships, Academic Product, Financial Services, and Finance to support the Guild team and its leaders
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- You have experience in a startup or similar fast-paced environment where there is frequent change and a need to demonstrate and act with a sense of urgency
- You have 5+ years of experience in similar or related roles supporting multiple C-Suite leaders
- You have exceptional organizational skills, flexibility, multitasking abilities, and a high level of attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- You can work quickly and are exceptionally adept at prioritizing and scheduling.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to interact with clients
- You have familiarity with tools like Google Docs, Google Calendar, and Gmail; Excel proficiency a plus
- Something else? Wonderful, we’re curious to learn more about you!
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
We also just became the latest female-led company to hit a $1billion valuation and the only B-corp with those qualifications. Our Series D round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman and former CEO of AMEX, and joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.