Guild is hiring for a Marketing Manager to join our team within Guild’s new Learning Marketplace division. As an experienced analytical and creative marketing manager, you will design and execute advanced marketing strategies to reach and convert a variety of different learning providers to join Guild’s network of academic partners who are helping serve working adult learners.
As the Marketing Manager, you will:
- Design, enhance, and refine marketing tactics using various marketing tools, processes, and vehicles such as thought leadership, email, webinars, digital campaigns, and events to target new learning partners.
- Tailor the Guild value proposition to relevant audience segments based on in-depth research of particular business conditions, drivers, and specific knowledge of the territory & customers.
- Utilize data and analytics to draw insights and continually optimize campaigns, determine ROI, and recommend course correction and ongoing improvements. Conduct research that will develop crisp insights that inform our strategy. shape our communications and drive growth.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, monitoring overall schedules to ensure deadlines are met by effectively managing collaboration across internal teams.
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- 4-7 years of digital marketing experience in B2B SaaS demand generation, marketing operations, campaign marketing or industry marketing role, preferably in the higher education space
- Familiarity and experience with B2B omni-channel marketing tactics (E.g. social, digital advertising, website, email marketing, content marketing, PR, and events)
- Proven track record of using analytics to draw insights and continually optimize campaigns
- Experience using Marketo and other marketing stacks/software for campaign set up, programs, flows, reporting, and general best practices
- High motivation, a self-starting attitude with exceptional project management skills and strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience in a startup or similar fast-paced environment where there is frequent change
- Purpose-driven with passion for education and technology that disrupts and drives change
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
We also just became the latest female-led company to hit a $1billion valuation and the only B-corp with those qualifications. Our Series D round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman and former CEO of AMEX, and joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.