Are you passionate about data and the strategic advantage it gives when properly governed and democratized across an organization?
This role will be a great fit for you if you have a strong understanding and passion for enterprise data organization, as well as user data privacy and security.
The Data Quality & Governance Lead will help support the overall Data Quality & Governance initiative including data quality and data catalog.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Proactively champion the value of quality data & data governance by promoting ideas into action; including assisting with developing and implementing communication, change management and adoption plans.
- Serve as a liaison between the business and Data Services promoting collaboration and communication and ensuring that data quality related requirements are clearly defined, prioritized, and well understood.
- Drive projects in collaboration with data engineers across teams at Guild, data scientists and business units to support strategic & operational data quality and governance initiatives
- Partner with the Sr. Manager of Data Quality & Governance on activities around establishing and governing an enterprise wide data governance program; defining and establishing use cases for data governance.
- Make recommendations on Data Quality & Governance based on industry best practices.
- Lead creation and maintenance of DG policies, playbook, technical specs, processes & procedures for guiding various data management processes. Assist the team actively in the management of day-to-day operations and project solutions.
- Ensure the accuracy and reliability of our operational data by guiding our data quality efforts.
- Use Looker, DBT & other technologies to design and develop solutions as part of the data quality & governance program including data quality dashboards & solutions to measure and monitor quality of data.
Why Guild? Our mission is to increase economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. As a B-corp we are truly aligned to deliver positive outcomes for our students, employer partners, and academic partners.
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- Advanced understanding and working knowledge in end-to-end data management principles
- Expertise in data quality improvement techniques
- Prior experience developing and executing on data governance strategy at the enterprise level
- Demonstrable communication skills with the ability to positively influence the business and technical teams in the adoption of data quality and governance
- Extensive understanding and experience working with various BI suite of tools, data integration and storage solutions, including extract, transform and load technologies and relational databases.
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
We also just became the latest female-led company to hit a $1billion valuation and the only B-corp with those qualifications. Our Series D round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman and former CEO of AMEX, and joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.